Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bloated face on cycle..what to use?

bigtasty25

im on 750mgs test, 300 deca, 250mast/250 fina currently...using 50mgs prov+1mg arimi daily for estrogen control...my body looks tight and hard since my bodyfat is low but my face is kinda bloated which sucks, i am not promo to gyno and my nips are just fine, and my sex drive is also fine, im 24, once i go at it it only takes a few minutes LOL... i have letro on hand...is this a better option in place of the arimi?

bigtasty25 said:
im on 750mgs test, 300 deca, 250mast/250 fina currently...using 50mgs prov+1mg arimi daily for estrogen control...my body looks tight and hard since my bodyfat is low but my face is kinda bloated which sucks, i am not promo to gyno and my nips are just fine, and my sex drive is also fine, im 24, once i go at it it only takes a few minutes LOL... i have letro on hand...is this a better option in place of the arimi?

Try increasing water intake and adding some natural diuretics.

Natural OTC diuretics:
vitamin C, dandelion root, glycerin, and caffeine
increase water intake and start taking in distilled water instead of bottled

thanks brother...

i use all those otc supps you suggest already as im avid in the supplement department for health concerns and whatknot =)...but as for water i prob drink at most a gallon daily and im 5'9 188 at 6% bodyfat (slightly bloated)...

maybe ill increase water to 1.5 gals...is distilled that much better than tap? thats what i normally use...

bigtasty25 said:
maybe ill increase water to 1.5 gals...is distilled that much better than tap? thats what i normally use...

Anything is better then tap water. Tap is full of chlorine, which is very bad for your health. :coffee:

interesting...ill have to do a little research on the effects of excessive chlorine intake then...and switch to distilled...

yep im watching sodium usually...5-6 days a week i prob have around 2 grams...hard to say, but i do keep it low since i eat clean during the week..on sundays i normally take a day off and cheat a day and incorporate alot of healthy carbs high in fiber in there as well, so on monday im kinda bloated but by tuesday its almost all gone...wed its usually much better (my normal look), in the mirror i look normal but when i see a pic, i can see that my face is pretty puffy lol

Top Bottom