Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Biggest supplement sale of the YEAR -- 30% off Everything!

Elite members,

OUR NEW YEAR SALE IS HERE!

Take 30% OFF all Primordial Performance products!

Just enter NEWYEAR into the coupon field.

(As soon as you get at least $200 of products into the cart the coupon kicks in -- For instance, $200 worth of product gets reduced to only $140!)

EXPIRES 1/14/09

Checkout some of the deals at 30% off –

1-T - $48.97
Sustain Alpha - $34.96
Dermacrine - $34.96
200gm IBCAA - $11.16
300gm of Creapure (Creatine) - $6.97
200gm of Beta-Alanine - $8.37
Testosterone Recovery Stack - $78.37
Hardcore Muscle Stack - $160.99

Thank you for supporting us!

-Eric Potratz
President & Founder

Primordial Performance

Last edited:
Hey PP,

What's would be the maximum suggested dosage for optimal fat burning effects when taking your CLA & TEA3?
Trying to figure out how much to get.

I'm 6'2, 290lbs. Not sure if Size plays a role in dosage.

Thanks. :)

Hey PP,

What's would be the maximum suggested dosage for optimal fat burning effects when taking your CLA & TEA3?
Trying to figure out how much to get.

I'm 6'2, 290lbs. Not sure if Size plays a role in dosage.

Thanks. :)

At that weight I’d say 8 CLA gelscaps and 4 Tea-3 everyday. The IBCAA’s would be an excellent choice for cutting too.

-Eric

Great sale and great work as always Eric! Thank you for your contributions to this community, I look forward to trying 1-T very soon.

Something I will give a run at in the near future. I only hear positive feedback and have read many user threads loving this product.

At that weight I’d say 8 CLA gelscaps and 4 Tea-3 everyday. The IBCAA’s would be an excellent choice for cutting too.

-Eric

Cool. I'll order a few bottles / packs of each then.
I'm gonna do CLA, TEA3, Sustain, Phyto, BCAA.. If I have enough I'll add Toco-8. :)

Can't get DermaTherm in Canada.. what is the main ingredient in it for fat burning though.. is it the DHEA?

Top Bottom