Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best weight loss available

greatjuice

Hey guys, I have been a platinum member on this board for a long time, but dont post much because I feel that other bros are way more adept at giving cycle advice. Well lemme tell ya the best way to shed lots of pounds is to find that the woman you love is leaving you for someone else.. Ive lost 18 lbs in 3 weeks. Have no freggin appetite, and havent even wanted to go to the gym. U guys think some Test will help boost my spirits? I damn sure cant keep this shit up! Is there any scientific reasearch that shows test would make me feel better? Thanks in advance guys.

Im sorry bro. I dont know if test will alter your mood or not. I know its not easy, but you need to move on. Im sure all your friends have said it "there are lots of women out there." But its true bro.

Breakups suck, i lost about 18lbs a few years ago when me and my girl brokeup. All i can say is watch some funny movies, get her off your mind, hang out with the buds. Dont drink it only makes it worse.

Hope ya feel better bro.

dude, test isn't going to change your mind about your ex-girlfriend. You're obviously depressed and it's going to take some time to deal with your abandonment issues and the loss. If you are feeling really bad, you might want to see a doc for some anti-ds (if you get bad enough that is..). You could probably run some gear, and it can make you more energetic, but it's not going to fix the problem, because this is a mental state that you are currently in. Don't ruin yourself over this girl! I did this once - turned to a lot of bad things in my depressed times after a breakup and now I look back on it, I see that it would have never worked out anyways. Obviously, there's something wrong with this girl. If there was truly a deep connection with you two, and if she doesn't have a chaotic past, she'd still be with you. It's time to move forward and start checking out some new girls on the block, so to speak :) hehe. btw, running test will just make you moody , and more moody when you come off of it..dunno if i'd want to risk that!

i've been there and know, steroids will just make it worse and u're deff not in the right mind set to train, u'll b fine, my girl of 3 years up and left me, it took time but eventually u get over it and u realize that everything happends for a reason and if u treated her well then she doesn't deserve u and she just did u the biggest favor in the world because u'll meet someone who does

Thanx guys, It just totaly blindsided me. Never suspected it. No problems between us at all. Oh well. Thankx for the advice guys. It really does help.

hey man keep your head up
download some Warren G or DPG
"bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks"
or
"you cant make a ho a housewife"
also
tupac"keep ya head up"
always gets my spirits up

that and running a G of test a week
honest.

greatjuice said:
Hey guys, I have been a platinum member on this board for a long time, but dont post much because I feel that other bros are way more adept at giving cycle advice. Well lemme tell ya the best way to shed lots of pounds is to find that the woman you love is leaving you for someone else.. Ive lost 18 lbs in 3 weeks. Have no freggin appetite, and havent even wanted to go to the gym. U guys think some Test will help boost my spirits? I damn sure cant keep this shit up! Is there any scientific reasearch that shows test would make me feel better? Thanks in advance guys.
im sorry to hear about your problem bro, we're all here for you though. most of us here can attest that test injections will greatly raise your spirits. but don't depend on the test alone. when i have tradgedies like this in my life i hit the gym hard as hell, i increase my cardio, and with time, all wounds will be healed. please don't do what 90% of us do when we experience shit like this in our lives.. what im talking about is hitting the bottle or the drugs as a means of escape. we're here for you bro, and we all wish you the best.

greatjuice said:

No brother for that type of personal issues you never use drugs. Your brain is stronger than everything; just make up your life, get over it, and when you are ready, consider the use of drugs to enhance yourself if you can have them legally. Your only cure right now is yourself; there is a whole world around you to discover, enjoy, and be happy; you only live once; routines and situations can change from one day to another; but you know in your self-confidence that those changes won't kill ya; you can do it, just like anybody else.

Top Bottom