Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best oral steroid for complete newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oldpro said:
Please research, research, research and ask for advice on this board. Alot of guy here really no there shit. I wish I had this type of info 25 years ago, ask questions and listen and learn.

Good advice old buddy, newbies like me are in good hands.
Thanks for taking the time to help us out.

DBBT said:
Dear Ret, sorry for the post I made regarding Ohio guy who got busted, actually bird flue boy asked me to do that and since I`m his nigger I did what he said without any questions... I feel so bad about it right now... I was asking you for the truce yesterday, please understand I have nothing against you, it wasnt me, it was Satch who hates you!

Now boy you look like George Bush! :qt:

Best Oral only Cycle:
75G a day- 2% Vitamin D MILK
It does a body good.
Don't be a jackass and ruin your liver to get slightly bigger.
Do it the right way or you're ignoring the knowledge that could easily be gained right here, from people that have done it all.
Reevaluate your choice after reading up some more, don't be hasty.

I think a good 1st would be something like winny at 25-50 mg a day.
a person who has lifted for a long time with out gains in weight or strenght will be very happy with any gain and there is no worry of gyno.

I think oral only for a 1st cycle is not a bad idea at all .. stepping in slowly ..

I get sick of those that say AN ORAL ONLY CYCLE IS BAD BECAUSE OF LIVER STRAIN :rolleyes:
BUT HAVE NO OBJECTIONS TO DOING AN ORAL WITH AN INJECT? HELLO WTF?
IF YOU ARE BELIVE YOUR LIVER IS GOING TO FAIL ON AN ORAL ONLY CYCLE BUT THINK IT WILLN OT BY ADDING IN AN INJECT " U ARE COO KOO"

IF THE DOSE IS NOT THAT HIGH AND YOU KEEP IT AT ABOUT 6WK YOU SHOULD DO FINE UNLESS YOU HAVE ALREADY GOT A PROBLEM THERE.. " HI HELLO, HOW ARE YOU" KISSES..

Retabolil2 said:
i got some new skates last weekend and my triple saucow is coming together quite nice...im glad ive been on steroids for 2 years strate becaws my testicles are the size of peas which fit in perfect with my outfit
:heart:
Retabolil_Oleosum.jpg

Retabolil2 said:
Sure. You just love figure skating! ;)

HEY WTF, RETA AND DBBT , STOP IT AND GROW UP BOTH OF YOU! IT'S LIKE GOD DAMN KINDERGARDEN HERE

ANYONE ELSE NEED A NAP?!
:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom