Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best oral for ORAL only cycle...

60mg for 6 weeks elevated my liver enzymes above normal range.

I ran Anavar for 2 months, as much as 80 mg/day - and although my liver enzymes were elevated by ca. 60%, they were still within the normal range. Hence I don't think that liver toxicity would be a serious issue in me. Cholesterol values were highly elevated as well, but they returned back to the normal range within mere one month after the cycle. Taken together, Anavar seems to be a great choice for me.

Not at all afraid of pins, rather stuck in the middle of the desert. My goals are very realistic; I would like to drop my bf a few % points and add say 10-15 quality pounds (keep after PCT of course). I have no problems with inj. AAS but it's just not feasible where I am right now (not only the aspect of hiding them but the sanitary aspect). I definitely will go with a good test enan. only cycle when I get home. If I'm not out patroling, I eat, lift, and sleep. I don't think I could have a better schedule to maximize the benefits! Anyone else have any good advice?

Hands down without a doubt do turinabol. Var? why bother over tbol, longer cycle and is SHIT on your lipids. Some ppl said it has no sides - a friend of mine loves it, but he certainly doesnt love the blood tests he just got back. Murders lipids.
Tbol 4 weeks 40mgs a day or 50mgs if your over 200lbs. Youll love it and will perhaps never find another oral as good.

Not at all afraid of pins, rather stuck in the middle of the desert. My goals are very realistic; I would like to drop my bf a few % points and add say 10-15 quality pounds (keep after PCT of course). I have no problems with inj. AAS but it's just not feasible where I am right now (not only the aspect of hiding them but the sanitary aspect). I definitely will go with a good test enan. only cycle when I get home. If I'm not out patroling, I eat, lift, and sleep. I don't think I could have a better schedule to maximize the benefits! Anyone else have any good advice?

Anavar. use creatine and do lots of cardio you will be happy with what you get.

Quote posted by 11bInBalad

Speicher here.

Tbol/var is what you want. I would do 70mg Tbol/40mg var a day for 8 weeks and you will be VERY happy. You will need to drink alot of water because there can be some pretty crazy back pumps and aches from it if you do not.

Get some fish oil tabs, Milk Thistle, Liver support and you should be good to go.

Top Bottom