Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BAD SOURCE WARNING.........Mega-steroids.com

Hollow Man

Plat Hero
Platinum
To sum it up.......I placed order of what was shown as in stock, paid for it. After they picked up payment sent me an email offering me another product saying it was better and cost more, but would give to me for same price I paid and the original quantity I wanted. I said thanks, but I just wanted what I ordered. They said no problem, they would send original order. Then I get an email saying there was a quality issue with product I ordered . Next thing I know they let me know my order was sent and it wasn't the replacement they offered in the beginning, but another product that was half the dose of what I ordered. I get a tracking number, follow it from China to California where it gets seized by customs, I got the seizure letter. I contact the company and they tell me only thing they can do is send another order if I pay an additional 50% of the original order. So they want me to pay even more for an order that is half of what I originally ordered and paid for.............Fuck that, you have been warned.

mega-steroids.com was called out as a scammer before
they hella selectively scam guys worldwide
stay away from them and sorry you lost it with them

welcome back to ef though we will help you man

Top Bottom