Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is it bad ????

takedown140

is it bad when on or off if say you are haveing sex or jerkin off 2 times a day b/c u are realeasing test or does that not really matter. would it effect yr gains ?

My coaches in sports always said to not jerk off or have sex before games. They said it used up all my Test and strength. I know now it just uses up your strength and has no effect on Test levels.

i don't believe it takes away any strength. i've had sex before going to the gym many times and never noticed any fatigue or anything of that nature. that's just me though. maybe it's a mental thing, idk.

Sex definitely saps your strength.

The other night I had the counter girl at the gym blow me while I was squating. When I blew my load I didn't have the strength to stand up, my knees buckled and I dropped the weight. Thank God for the safety bars on the squat rack or the barbell might have hit her on the top of the head and caused her to bite my dick off.

The other night I had the counter girl at the gym blow me while I was squating. When I blew my load I didn't have the strength to stand up, my knees buckled and I dropped the weight. Thank God for the safety bars on the squat rack or the barbell might have hit her on the top of the head and caused her to bite my dick off.

LOL thanks for the good laugh this morning.

:chomp::jenscat:biggrin:

LMAO!!!:blow::licker:

You will become a weak and feeble person. Don't ever have sex or jerk off. If you want strength and a good body, you must never ejaculate. If you cum in your sleep, you better ingest it immediately upon waking.

Top Bottom