Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Asking IMPOSSIBLE steroid/ped related questions... Please Read

dylangemelli

Okay, I see this FAR FAR too often...

"Is this a good cycle?" "Can I use this or that?" "Will I keep my gains?"

Everyone, we are not PSYCHICS here... we dont know what you will or will not keep...

We also need INFO about you to give you proper advice... How do we know if something is a good cycle to run when we dont know your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? Your goals? I see people asking if its a good cycle without even providing what you want to accomplish? Thats like going to a car dealer and telling the salesman "I want car" and not telling them what you are interested in? Or going to get a hair cut and saying "Cut my hair!" You cannot expect a REAL answer without giving REAL info... When it comes to things like steroids and ped's, you DO NOT want cookie cutter and vague answers.. When you ask a vague question, expect an even vaguer answer...

Im telling everyone this because i am firmly against vague and cookie cutter answers... Everyone of us are different in what we should and should not use, can tolerate, etc.. You cannot just base everything you do off what the next person does... This is not math or history, where the answers are universal... This is very very delicate and if you want to do this right, you have to learn how to ask proper questions... 'We are ALL HERE TO HELP but you have to help us to help you!

X 1,000,000,000

i always tell guys if you are too busy or whatever to do your own homework then hire someone who can guide you along. just make sure that person knows what they are doing lol, most guys don't. just because someone has a 100K subs on IG or YT doesn't mean they do.

i always tell guys if you are too busy or whatever to do your own homework then hire someone who can guide you along. just make sure that person knows what they are doing lol, most guys don't. just because someone has a 100K subs on IG or YT doesn't mean they do.
absolutely, agree a million percent

Top Bottom