x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

aromasin when to toss in

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about aromasin when to toss in within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I'm on test 500cyp for 12 weeks and i'm about 4 1/2 weeks in and i feel fine. no bloating or gyno issues. should it throw it in now or take it when i start getting sides if i do. i read on another forum they said not to use it until i have to

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

aromasin when to toss in

I'm on test 500cyp for 12 weeks and i'm about 4 1/2 weeks in and i feel fine. no bloating or gyno issues. should it throw it in now or take it when i start getting sides if i do. i read on another forum they said not to use it until i have to

Re: aromasin when to toss in

you should have ran it from the start at 500 mg man... you could still have high estrogen and feel fine..

Dylan is correct. Also don't 'toss in' drugs kinda randomly

ask those guys on other forums the #1 cause for cancer in males. do they know what it is? the answer is high estrogen. also high estrogen = strained heart. you do not want high estrogen ever. always keep it balanced

when you are 20 you don't worry about the future but i got guys i know in their 30's dying from cancer and heart attacks. the reality is there
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

A question that needs to be asked beforehand not 4 1/2 weeks into your cycle. People like you gives steroids a bad name with your ignorance and stupidity.
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

You should have been taking it from the beginning so start now. The key will be using blood work to get to the sweet spot for dosing.
    ***hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for Canadian sources***

Quote Quote posted by helpidensoon View Post
    I'm on test 500cyp for 12 weeks and i'm about 4 1/2 weeks in and i feel fine. no bloating or gyno issues. should it throw it in now or take it when i start getting sides if i do. i read on another forum they said not to use it until i have to
    Aka - after the horse has bolted closing the barn door

Good Broly

From the beginning bro

You always take an ai from day one. If you wait it's too late
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

I'm probably going to get hammered hear but I don't care. I'm new to this board. .IME. I would never throw in an A.I..until.i need it..bloods should always be drawn so you can see how you react to higher levels. It is 100% possible you may not need an A.I. you are at a perfect time to draw bloods and see where you are. Theres absolutely nothing wrong with your estrogen creeping up a bit. In fact I'd argue that when I have higher estrogen levels at the end of my blast, when I PCT my bounce back to normal is quicker.

I would never take a drug if I dont need it. You wont know if you dont draw bloods.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk