Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone used adipokinetix?

i wasnt to happy with the results....i just got headaches all the time:mix:

It really sucks...

I spoke with Syntrax and they stopped making Lipokinetixs (as of April 2001) because too many people complained that it made them tired... They said they are going to manipulate the molecule to produce a better product in the near future.
Actually, IMO, they wanted to put all of their marketing dollars behind a single product.
Since Triax (T3 precursor) was outlawed by the FDA, they are being very careful regarding what they market...

Lipokinetix is a much better product per many that have tried adiokinetix.

I really liked the stuff. Very powerful appetite suppressant, I had to force myself to eat. Just make sure you take it on an empty stomach.

I have used both Lipo and Adipokinetix, both were great products but I did not like the way the lipoK made me feel(very tired, sluggish and my strenght was not up to par) The Adipo is just as good if not better then any legal fat burner on the market that I have used. Start off with a lower dose to access your tolerance to the stuff

M18

I started using it last week and so far its way better than Xenadrine, Hydroxycut, or even ECA. I'm not getting the really bad jitters/anxiety that I got with the others, I haven't had any loss of appetite, and my energy/strength is still fine too.

Top Bottom