Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is anybody here on year round??

a good friend stayed on for 6 months straight

6 months straight of deca, test, winny....

He finally came off when he could no longer RISE to the occassion. No matter what his gurl did....no wood.......

Doesnt sound to wise to me....but im a newbie.

This is the first time I'm going to try to take time off = time on, I've only taken off a few weeks every couple months. you name it: Fina/winny/clen, Test/d-bol/clen, Test/fina/t-3, winstrol only, fina only, equipose only, test only, test/deca, deca/winstrol

I was on 16weeks of heavy test, EQ, Winny and some other crap... took about a good 3 weeks of clomid to be able to get my dick hard again... and then 2 more weeks to regulate it. It will just take alot more clomid once you come off...

Anavar or Primo would be the best "year round" AS

C

I do 1 cc eod of sust for the first 6 weeks and then drop it to 1 cc every week for the next 4-5 months along with 60-80mg of
dbol ED, alot of people have told me this is a stupid cycle...but
this has worked really good for me...and i lose maybe 5 pounds when its all said and done....and those same people end up losing 50% of theirs
and as far as sides go there is nothing....i have been to the doc plenty of times and i am in perfect health

Been on test for 13 months now. 500mg-1250mg. In that time I have occasianally mixed in EQ and dbol, but for the most part it's heen straight test. Have had several blood tests and all are normal and healthy with the exception of extrremely elevated testosterone levels(can't imagine why:)

I hear People saying that they had shut down, they didnt have shut down, only a little shut down. how do you know when or if youve had shut down?? How would you know if your body is producing less free natural test if your on stuff???

I've been on for over a year straight before. At the time it wasn't the best idea health wise I guess but I did have one helluva good year. Anyway I did manage to eventually get my testosterone levels back up to a natty 600+ ng/dl stable again. It did take some time but too many guys give up and think they need TRT for life. Very important-> hcg on cycle.

Top Bottom