Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any endocrine gurus?

exlax

I was doing some research and I have a question. Does intratesticular testorone (ITT) have any correlation to serum testosterone levels?

Reason why I ask is that I found a study showing an increase in ITT by guys that were using hCG. In another unrelated study, they stated that there is known qualitative relation between ITT and serum levels. So could all this hype about HCG be a bunch of BS?

As far as i know. When broken down Intratesticular test has no effect on muscle growth. In normal levels you would have to have levels elevated by thousands of times the normal for an effect to take place and still it would be small.
I have also read that Intratesticular Test has something to do with Elephentitis!! Woohoo you could have 22 inch arms and 22inch balls!

So now i'm confused, if there are only studies to show that HCG increases ITT, then why the all the hype? Are there any studies showing it increases serum levels as well?

ExLax said:
So now i'm confused, if there are only studies to show that HCG increases ITT, then why the all the hype? Are there any studies showing it increases serum levels as well?

Yes, plenty of studies I am sure. An old text book from my phyisology course in college has a graph that shows serum levels increasing in a biphasic fashion over the course of 5 days, after which it begins to fall off again.

Top Bottom