Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any bros try liquid oral winny.

cartoonman

High End Bro
Platinum
i want to know if this shit is any good and if anyone has expieriences with it and what to expect,it is made by a reputable ug, but i still dont know if its any good, i would like to check the lot # some how.it comes in a 50ml bottle and is 50mg per.

cartoonman said:
i want to know if this shit is any good and if anyone has expieriences with it and what to expect,it is made by a reputable ug, but i still dont know if its any good, i would like to check the lot # some how.it comes in a 50ml bottle and is 50mg per.

umm...you sure its not an injectable?

actully it does say intra mus or oral.

swordfish151 said:
LoL! Thats just telling you ...that yes you can drink winny..

so your saying that, inject then.dont know how sterile it i cuz there is no rubber stopper, just a cap

cartoonman said:
The only shit like that I've heard of is fake, Why not just get the injectable and squirt it in your mouth..Same thing hell all you know is he's takeing plain Winny and just saying it's liquid Oral Winny..I'd stay away if I where you

cartoonman said:
so your saying that, inject then.dont know how sterile it i cuz there is no rubber stopper, just a cap

No bro, im saying that there is no need to inject it, you can drink it.

swordfish151 said:
No bro, im saying that there is no need to inject it, you can drink it.
thanks for the help sword. and from what i can tell, it is legit.if u know the company u know they make this product.

and for scout,im not fucking around here.im not new to this bro. just got a coulple of questions,and wanted a honest answer .save the attitude for the gym

bump

Top Bottom