Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another terrifying tale

mb2

Today, the Guardian, published in the UK, ran a lengthy essay about the author's experiment with steroids as part of his research for a book.

It is the usual litany of terrible side effects and loss of gains within days of his cycle's end.

I would really be curious to hear people's reaction to it.

Find it here:

From Mr. Average to Superman

mb2 said:
The Guardian, published in the UK, ran a lengthy essay about the author's experiment with steroids as part of his research for a book.

It is the usual litany of terrible side effects and loss of gains within days of his cycle's end.

I would really be curious to hear people's reaction to it.

Find it here:

From Mr. Average to Superman
The paragraph stating he woke up with a caveman looking eyebrow to funny .

Brad.

I couldnt even finish it all,, that is "the guy" I want to beat to a bloody pulp of flesh... just about everything he said was a joke, sad, but folks will read him and believe him when 90% of what he called horrer stories were because he was stupid and ill informed to begin with...

LOL...The caveman business is what made me think he was making shit up. His brow is enlarged by 500 mg of test and 400 mg of EQ weekly after a month??

That article is actually old. It first appeared some months ago in Esquire, or Best Life or a similar magazine.

B-

He said lost 13 pounds over night and his DB press dropped 15 lbs a hand over night. That is complete horseshit. A total lie. That would never happen. If he loast 13 pounds over night, that means he would have had to piss nearly 2 full gallons of water due to retention.

Even then, who gives a crap. His before and after pics show the real results. Bodybuilding is for cosmetics.

Posts like that are both informative and bothersome. While some of his comments are true... most were bullshit. Maybe it's good to read this kind of "swill" to remind ourselves that there IS an inherently right and wrong way to do EVERYTHING....steroids being no exception.
Knowledge is power!
Fortunately we have that knowledge available here at EF. :)

My own perceived bulge wasn't altogether solid, sort of mushy, but as I smoothed my fingers across my forehead I had this terrifying sense that my bone structure had been somehow altered.

bone structure changing??? what a fuckin load of hilarious horse shit!!!!!! but by looking at the pics, there is no way in hell that guy weighed 245lbs. in that picture on the right...maybe 210 tops...but that was by far some of the most rediculous shit i've ever read in my life in regards to AAS...

Top Bottom