Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ancillaries In TIJUANA. Prices??

Zerxes

I'm going to make a trip in the next week I think. I havn't been there in some time, and was wondering if any of you guys knew someone with the current prices on some of these ancillaries?

1. Nolva--Brand Name or Generic.

2. HCG--Profassi 10,000 UI

3. Proviron--Brand Name or Generic.

4. Spiropent or Novagam.

5. Clomid---Brand Name or Generic.

Thanks fellas.

nolva reg-14 tabs 20mg 14$
nolva generic (tamixofeno) good stuff cheap 100tabs don't settle for less that 25$ 10mg
Hcg profazi i'm not shure about but gonakor is good i think it's also 10, 000 iu don't ote me on this but that one was like 18$ not very familiar with this one

proviron 9.50$ 10 tabs, no generics ripp off i know but i think some pharmacieas carry 100 bottle tabs and if you get a script for it it's 35 for a 100 i'm going this week end too i'll find out about that because i'm sick of paying 1$ per tab fuck that(i'll speak to my doc and see what he says)

novegam best deal i found was if you buy 5 boxes that's 100 tabs for 18$

spiropent 20 tabs best deal i found was 8$

clomid is called omifin in mx and sold in boxes of 30 pretty shure good deal for that is 15$ they are 50mg

Ivanushka's post is accurate.

I found the TJ market to be really expensive -- at least compared to the interior of Mexico. The price listed on the medicine is a maximum and should never be paid. A lot of vendors will offer a 30% discount.

What brand is this bottle of 100 for $35. Are you sure they are real? Also, say I get a US doc to perscribe me test. Then I go into TJ buy it and bring it across declaring it at the boarder and showing the perscription. They can't do anything as long as I buy what the prescription is for... or can they? Also will they take away the perscription as a domestic pharmacy would, so that I did not do this once a week with the same perscription? Anyone know?

ivanushka said:
nolva reg-14 tabs 20mg 14$
nolva generic (tamixofeno) good stuff cheap 100tabs don't settle for less that 25$ 10mg
Hcg profazi i'm not shure about but gonakor is good i think it's also 10, 000 iu don't ote me on this but that one was like 18$ not very familiar with this one

proviron 9.50$ 10 tabs, no generics ripp off i know but i think some pharmacieas carry 100 bottle tabs and if you get a script for it it's 35 for a 100 i'm going this week end too i'll find out about that because i'm sick of paying 1$ per tab fuck that(i'll speak to my doc and see what he says)

novegam best deal i found was if you buy 5 boxes that's 100 tabs for 18$

spiropent 20 tabs best deal i found was 8$

clomid is called omifin in mx and sold in boxes of 30 pretty shure good deal for that is 15$ they are 50mg

Hey gringo you think those prices are hi, for spiro, and nolva?
how much do you pay
as far as the 100tabs bottle goes i have to look into that this sunday i'm going to visit my tj doc but they are made by scheering in bottles of 100tabs 25mg i know that for shure they are found in europe mostly but i'm hoping they'll have them there because a bro of mine got some friend of a friend so to say and he got a script for it i'll know by sunday i hope they have it:p
If you got an american script for test first off i don't thimk they'll have depo-test in mx. is that what he prescribed? and if they have depo-test in mx it's hello of a expensive i can tell you that for shure working at a doctors office we order that stuff and it's 100$ for us for 10ml/200mg no shit bro, but i don't know what the script is for so....it is a triplicate so he can only prescribe one month supply did he give you a bunch of refills? if he did then it's kinda shitty because farmacias do take away the scrips but don't you have the two copy kind triplicate for so you can keep your copy too, also the farmacias only fill a month at a time no more very strict get a couple of scrips, and take them to different farmacias or you can just by a bottle of tt cyp for 20$ and settle for that and see what the customs agent says......just my two cents

good luck man

Well, I know you can find depot-test in mx. The schering (spelling?) primoteston amps are for human consumption and is a little cheaper than 100 bills per 10ml. I also know the pharmacy will not take the scrpt away from you when you buy, however, will the customs agent when it is declared. If the customs agent does not take the scipt away at the boarder then how will they control if it is reused?? Hmmm, interesting question i think..

Well i don't know about the scripts.....they must have a copy of a script ro any controlled substance it's goernment regulations but if you buy primotest and the script you have from the american doc you don't even need, they sell them with it, yea you are right for that they will not take the script, but still that is different legit farmacias which you will not find many in tj, will very gladly sell it to you, but some might ask for a script but in tj 90% don't only hard core shit like valium, xanax, vicodin,clonopin....But as far as getting through the border it'sa gamble but it might work if you only got a month supply on ya with american sript and explain to customs agent that they do not have depo-test in tj and that's what the farmacist told was a generic for it....might wirk worst case senario, you loose all your shit but you do not go to jail....but if the agent is not hat ejucated he might not take the original script, then you are inlike flin so to say, you can come back the next day and another month supply...good luck man

be carefull

Ivan:

The Spiro quote is good -- especially considering the elevated prices in TJ.

Elsewhere, I can get the nolva at about 10-15% less.

(There's the taco comparison, too. In TJ, one stuffed with "carne asada" sells at 8 pesos. At the time, I thought the vendor was trying to rip me off. Normally, I would pay 4 or 4.5 pesos in the heart of Mexico, excluding the capital.)

I realize, though, that TJ is the best option for a lot of shoppers.

Top Bottom