Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar Vs. Oral Turinabol

Anavar Or Oral Turinabol

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cal_21

I am very interested to hear people's personal preference/experience with these two compounds...

From what I read they seem to yield similar results and have similar side effects. Neither cause aromatization, estrogen related side effects are more or less non-existent. Both exhibit a weak level of androgenic activity. So the hairline sounds relatively safe. Both offer quality gains/hardening effects. Both negatively impact sex drive when not stacked with Testosterone. Both seem pretty safe on the liver (for an oral), sounds like T-bol is somewhat harsher though. The only clear, difference I can decipher is the difference in price. Any opinions/insight/experiences will be much appreciated.

all juice aromatizes. question is at what dose. anavar DOES NOT negatively impact sex drive in me or any one i personally know using this substance. my business partner/best friend just broke up with his gf and he is doing 50mg\day same product i am using. called me tonight and said his dick is hard all the time and fears priapism. lots of myth and here-say about this drug. i theorize most ppl haven't used real ox or have severely under-dosed product. my frame of reference is u.s. pharmaceutical oxandrin.i know the real deal and make no mistake ox is some BAD ASS SHIT. if you obtain legit product and do 40mg of real ox for 8 weeks you will be amazed. you will not need test or anything else. you will get shredded and you will put on quality lean mass and keep 90%.lots of well meaning folks here but lots of misinformation.

anavar will:

1. make you strong as hell
2. rid you of visceral and subcutaneous body fat. (with no rebound)
3. vascularity and pumps like you have never experienced
4 lean muscle mass. prob 10-15lb on aforementioned
5. var WILL shut you down at 40mg 8 wk.

my biz partner is on his first cycle 4 wks in and he is crazy fuckin happy. already down 2 belt loops and gaining muscle like crazy. starting to see abs. first time in his life. check out AAP....read his post about his experience with human grade var.

layinback said:
all juice aromatizes. question is at what dose. anavar DOES NOT negatively impact sex drive in me or any one i personally know using this substance. my business partner/best friend just broke up with his gf and he is doing 50mgday same product i am using. called me tonight and said his dick is hard all the time and fears priapism. lots of myth and here-say about this drug. i theorize most ppl haven't used real ox or have severely under-dosed product. my frame of reference is u.s. pharmaceutical oxandrin.i know the real deal and make no mistake ox is some BAD ASS SHIT. if you obtain legit product and do 40mg of real ox for 8 weeks you will be amazed. you will not need test or anything else. you will get shredded and you will put on quality lean mass and keep 90%.lots of well meaning folks here but lots of misinformation.

anavar will:

1. make you strong as hell
2. rid you of visceral and subcutaneous body fat. (with no rebound)
3. vascularity and pumps like you have never experienced
4 lean muscle mass. prob 10-15lb on aforementioned
5. Anavar - oxandrolone - WILL shut you down at 40mg 8 wk.

my biz partner is on his first cycle 4 wks in and he is crazy fuckin happy. already down 2 belt loops and gaining muscle like crazy. starting to see abs. first time in his life. check out AAP....read his post about his experience with human grade Anavar - oxandrolone - .

Figures you'd like a roid made for women. hehe

Did I drop fat on Anavar? Yes
Did I notice a vascular difference on Anavar? Yes
Was I able to perform sexually (on my blow up dolls of course) just fine on Anavar? Yes
Did Anavar make me strong as hell? No

Just my experiences, individual results may vary, and if they do vary and it made you wicked strong odds are you were simply a pussy to start with :)

PuddleMonkey said:
Figures you'd like a roid made for women. hehe

Did I drop fat on Anavar? Yes
Did I notice a vascular difference on Anavar? Yes
Was I able to perform sexually (on my blow up dolls of course) just fine on Anavar? Yes
Did Anavar make me strong as hell? No

Just my experiences, individual results may vary, and if they do vary and it made you wicked strong odds are you were simply a pussy to start with :)
puddles gets his Anavar - oxandrolone - from a homeless man he sleeps with for "spiritual reasons". i dont understand this either. btw this is me after 8 wks on Anavar - oxandrolone - . you decide.

layinback said:
check out my new post nocturnal hell.....i am not joking this sucks and i have lots o work to do.

Just posted on it. I deliberately didn't take an Ambien tonight so I can stay up late and raise hell on EF. Ok, I actually didn't take one because I was gonna stay up late with this girl, but she's now gone. We argued so now I go without sex again tonight :(

She keeps telling me she's gonna have my baby, and I keep telling her no. Tonight I pulled out a condom, and she told me no :(

PuddleMonkey said:
She keeps telling me she's gonna have my baby, and I keep telling her no. Tonight I pulled out a condom, and she told me no :(
i think we are hijaking this thread i will pm you....cool i gettin alittle sleepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom