Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol harsh?

marriedmen99

[FONT=&quot]I have read a lot about anadrol (oxymetholone) being "harsh" if used with Test. I am now wondering what does this mean "harsh"? I know what harsh i am can look it up. but i want to know the harsh when used with Test. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]thank you for all your inputs on this subject.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Anadrol is toxic to your liver whether you are taking test or not. All oral steroids are liver toxic and can mess with your lipids and blood pressure

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

toxicity... i guess if it were me and i read something were harsh i would then look up the facts of the drug instead of being this lazy and not looking at a thing on your own first... it make no difference what its ran with.. it carries a lot of side effects... test has no bearing on that

Anadrol is toxic to your liver whether you are taking test or not. All oral steroids are liver toxic and can mess with your lipids and blood pressure

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Jay is correct. I also agree with Dylan. Read our articles. It'll save you typing out questions.

Top Bottom