Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Amplify02 BEST N02 Product on the PLANET!

Big Rick Rock

istrator
Just received my Amplify O2 and Lipoflame today..to keep it short and sweet..popped 6 amplify O2 and 2 Lipoflame..hit shoulders hard as well as biceps and I can honestly state that never have I felt such an engorgement or pump in comparison..I felt like my skin was gonna explode..felt friggin awesome..very impressive product..you just gained a liftetime customer..last time I felt a pump even close to this in comparison was after using or indulging in Vanadyl Sulfate in the early 90's..props bro..>OMEGA<..simply makes NOxplode and the others just look plain silly.. :evil:

Medicman669 said:
Just received my Amplify O2 and Lipoflame today..to keep it short and sweet..popped 6 amplify O2 and 2 Lipoflame..hit shoulders hard as well as biceps and I can honestly state that never have I felt such an engorgement or pump in comparison..I felt like my skin was gonna explode..felt friggin awesome..very impressive product..you just gained a liftetime customer..last time I felt a pump even close to this in comparison was after using or indulging in Vanadyl Sulfate in the early 90's..props bro..>OMEGA<..simply makes NOxplode and the others just look plain silly.. :evil:

:heart:

thankyou :artist:

ClemsonTigers said:
lol, probably not man. it's worth the money though.

definately worth the $$ and plus u would pay more for shitty no xplode or super pump.....i dont think i have heard a negative review for lipoflame or amp 02 yet

The product is great, but the problem I have with it, is that when I am popping 9 caps of the stuff before a workout it upsets my stomach. I cannot take it with food because I always lift on an empty or light stomach. I'll puke all over the place otherwise.

Omega, you got anything to help counter that?

HALF a piece of Bread or Low Carb Fruit like an Apple its all you need:)
Also 24-30 ounces of Water.

~1 Take the Caps with 12 ounces of water
~2 The consume the bread or apple
~3 Take another 12-20 ounces of water

what count is your bottle? is it the new 180 count?

I think amp02 is light years better then any other product of its kind. No other product can even come close when it comes to pumps.

Top Bottom