Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Age does Matter!!!

Hbone

Is anyone else concerned that there are some youngsters here doing cycles? Maybe it just me.:(

No you are not alone, there are many of us who try to pursuade the young to wait until they have a few years of good training and nutrition under their belts. I do believe that some listen, but unfortunately I think that there are many who don't.:(

ya, there are many who dont listen, but it is really up to them.. I started young and have no regrets, I just remember being scared because my football coach talked to the whole football teams parents and I remember coming home and seeing his truck in my driveway, he said he suspected me of them and was going to try and test me, but that never happend, lol.. So young ones if you do juice, make sure you keep it to yourself because the coachs will find out...

All you can do is good good advice,

I kind of have mixed feeling on the matter,

I feal if a 18 yr old dose not want to head my advice and the advice of good mods then its my oppinion that he deserves to fuck himself up,

roids in younsters fuck them up bottem line,

I dont feel bad when some 18 yr old kid fucks himself up cuz he wouldnt listen to good advice,

just my 2cents

I agree to...... they need to get a good solid muscular foundation, their nutrition habits down, and alot of information before starting to take juice. But as everyone else said if they want to do it , they'll do it.

Aside from the solid base to start with, there are developmental concerns. Distrubing the hormonal axis at puberty and closure of the growth plates in the bones prematurely. And I not nessesarily talking about 18 up. Im saying there are alot of 15, 16 , 17 year olds. I read a D0EA review that estimated 250,000 high school female athletes were on, trying to get atheletic scholarships.:confused:

Ultra how old ? I havent seen bad info out of you. Just curious, and apreciative of the candor.

What are your credentials? We have a handful of MD's on here and they come off pretty humble compared to you.

I have never heard anyone recommend a gram of anything on here...mod or otherwise. There are some serious users on here that post their big cycles and ask for comments but they are definately the exception.

Mustang is a nice guy and he's been around a while.

Top Bottom