Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

About Rugby The Scammer

I doubt the FBI would care about him and the $450 he made.

IMO, It's just a BS story to defer attention from the fact that he is a male cheerleader :D

Later,
H

hey DaMescleMan
not that it makes a shit...but i am from Houston too...wished i still lived there...way to closer to mexico than MS is.

I remeber seeing a few of his posts and even E-mailed him about some info on that IP stuff that was going around. Glad it didn't get any further than that!:(

WHAT? RUGBY (the one from this board?) was a source and scammer? This is the 18 yr old who was doing sust every day and all the hard core cycles?

The Iron Game said:
WHAT? RUGBY (the one from this board?) was a source and scammer? This is the 18 yr old who was doing sust every day and all the hard core cycles?

If you saw his picture you would have seen he's 170lbs
or less. That means he was making all his cycles
up. You can't possibly go from 240-170in a couple of weeks....
LOL
By the way guys, IP products have nothing to do
with Rugby.
I have an idea, maybe we should make him eat his own
product...LOL 1.5g DNP/day for about a week would
REALLY get him to repent....heheheheheh..

Godspeed

this is my last post

the feds talked to me b/c someone called my school and threatened me 2 weeks ago. My school had a responsibility to report this. I did not give them any information, nor do i plan on it in the future.

Rugby said:
this is my last post

the feds talked to me b/c someone called my school and threatened me 2 weeks ago. My school had a responsibility to report this. I did not give them any information, nor do i plan on it in the future.

What a relief. I'm sure we all believe you since you carry so much credability on this board.

Top Bottom