Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS and immune system

Falcon H.

Hi everyone, I'm looking to run my firstcycle in the upcoming months, I heard steroids reduce the activity of the immune system and I would like to know what do yu recommend on the side like a supplements or something to help on that matter, thank you.

I'm not sure the connection is that strong. Users of AAS will, of course, train hard and AAS allows them to go a notch up on their usual levels. They also think they don't need to rest as much. Both the training and lack of rest will have an impact on the CNS and immune system.

yes primo is great for the immune system but you should be eating right, etc... there are plenty of antioxidants you can eat and supplement as well...

The two best supplements you can take to improve immune function are:

1. vitamin C
2. a good quality probiotic

These are supplements I feel that all weight lifters should be using anyways

You really shouldn't have to do anything major that you aren't doing already. I think most of us that are using steroids probably have a pretty good diet and are taking things like a multivitamin. Just make sure you are getting in your vitamins and minerals.

Top Bottom