Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS and Cocaine

Status
Not open for further replies.

enacer420nj

Well its 6 am and im wide the fuck awake...dont ask me how but i managed to try cocaine for the firs time tonight and im 26 years old....im in my fifth week of 600mg EQ and 250mg Test E....I cant fucking sleep.....on top of it i drank some redbull and vodkas tonight....I can feel my anxiety not sure if its the coke or the EQ...hopefully I wakeup when i finally fall asleep! What a retard I am

Hey bro, ive been there. You do dump shit, then you think WTF. Oh well......live and learn. Next pass.......I know its not that easy :evil:

now that you tried it hope it will be out of your system and never try it again, nothing positive comes out of it

good luck

I know alot of guys that i used to play ball with in college that were on coke and steroids. It was like a big trend or something, shit went hand in hand...every crazy linebacker I knew on the needle was doing blow too.

My advice: Steer clear the f*ck away from blow...too many horror stories......such as waking up in a random girl's bed covered in piss and vomit......:worried:

I heard Tony Dorset use to keep cocaine in a nasel sprayer on the side lines.I totaly agree Its the devils drug!

coulda been worse bro... ie coulda been meth!!! live and learn.... if you've made it this far I'm pretty sure you won't be ODing tonight!! just remeber to sleep on your stomach.... as I don't know how much you drank but when partying hard... it's always best to hit the stomach... because you won't be a light sleeper when you finally crash!! I think most of us have been there!! and this is the worst part!!! when the party is over and your left to sober up!! sounds like you've learned your lesson!! at least you got it on the first go!! thse days a good pump at the gym little MJ and some god sex is about all I want in my system!! maybe a couple drinks from time to time... but not too much as the hangovers tend to increase with age!! good luck bro!!

all powders are the devils drug!!

~Papa Lion~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom