Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8 weeks of Anadrol: post cycle suggestions?

Reasons why nolvadex is worthless:

1) It severely decreases collagen synthesis (aka it weakens tendons, ligaments, and causes your uphill battle of maintaining on cycle gains in pct that much harder)
2) It increases clotting factor in the lungs, brain and leg (your red blood cell count is already elevated from using aas and the last thing you want to do is cause further complication, not to mention anadrol's key medical use was for treatment of anemia characterized by rapidly increasing red blood cell (RBC) production)
3) It is a carcinogen (any substance, radionuclide, or radiation that is an agent directly involved in causing cancer)
4) It will completely kill your dick
5) It does nothing to restore HPTA (that's right nothing, even Dan Ducaine who was the first to advocate the use of nolvadex said it was a crummy drug with lots of sides that doesn't restore hpta and whose only use was to help fight gyno, doing a lackluster job at best)
6) It decreases HGH and IGF-1 levels in the body

The only thing nolvadex could be used for is an AI and a crummy one at that. Plus why would you use something like nolvadex to help fight gyno when you now have aromasin or formastanzol? That's like saying if you could have any car in the world without paying you would take the old Datsun over the new Shelby Mustang or Camaro SS

There is my rebuttal to your out of date knowledge

As far as no otc stuff is going to work that is also incorrect as well, d-aspatic acid has shown to raise test levels by 40% in men over 65 (when you are completely shut down you fall into this category). Post cycle and forged post cycle are alternatives to post cycle and unleashed. Unleashed is one of the greatest pct products in existence today but it is currently out of stock, so forged post cycle and protein factory post cycle will suffice. Formastanzol is not an otc product as it has 100mg of formestane in it per 10 pumps plus other ingredients that have shown to help increase test and restore hpta.

The OP should have run hcg at 1000iu a week from weeks 3-8 but it's too late for that since he did not prepare for his cycle properly.

1.Never said it's best use would be in PCT.
2. Never said anything about this PCT in question.
3. I know, and I also know what carcinogenic means.
4. Weird it didn't kill mine back in the day when I used it. Neither did I had any blood clots or other of these horrible side effects people talk about. Clomid on the other hand makes me feel like shit. Also Nelson among others, keeps mentioning that Clomid makes you impotent...
5. Check number 1. Again.
6. Might decrease IGF-1 in some people, never heard or red about decreased GH.

I would never use SERM in a place of an AI, that's not crummy, that would be plain ignorant.

Gyno treatment is the exact place where I still would use Nolva as SERM, naturally lead by Letrozole as an AI. Followed by Aromasin when tapering off Letro. I suppose Aromasin could be replaced with Forma, unfortunately I haven't yet had a chance to test that product, be cause fortunately we don't all live 'merica, and customs have been going through my shipment from mr.supps containing Forma about 6 months now. I have heard nothing but good about that product, so I would love to give it a try during my next blast, if customs decide it's legal to use here. It would greatly help to have some company in UK distributing it to European countries.
Problem that many seem to encounter with DAA is increased Estro, and some times also Progesterone. Although, personally I loved the stuff! I have been in TRT for years now so, the way I do my "PCT" when moving from blast to cruise mode, is quite different from normal PCT. Just mentioning this, since it's the reason why I have different perspective to PCT.

To sum up this and my previous post, different strokes for different folks. As everyone reacts differently to different drugs, which is reason there is not one single PCT protocol that would work for everyone. Hell, SERMs, and AIs are designed to treat brest cancer! That's pretty far from getting your HPTA up and working again.

Bro, don't get so worked up, this is just my opinion,lol!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

1.Never said it's best use would be in PCT.
2. Never said anything about this PCT in question.
3. I know, and I also know what carcinogenic means.
4. Weird it didn't kill mine back in the day when I used it. Neither did I had any blood clots or other of these horrible side effects people talk about. Clomid on the other hand makes me feel like shit. Also Nelson among others, keeps mentioning that Clomid makes you impotent...
5. Check number 1. Again.
6. Might decrease IGF-1 in some people, never heard or red about decreased GH.

I would never use SERM in a place of an AI, that's not crummy, that would be plain ignorant.

Gyno treatment is the exact place where I still would use Nolva as SERM, naturally lead by Letrozole as an AI. Followed by Aromasin when tapering off Letro. I suppose Aromasin could be replaced with Forma, unfortunately I haven't yet had a chance to test that product, be cause fortunately we don't all live 'merica, and customs have been going through my shipment from mr.supps containing Forma about 6 months now. I have heard nothing but good about that product, so I would love to give it a try during my next blast, if customs decide it's legal to use here. It would greatly help to have some company in UK distributing it to European countries.
Problem that many seem to encounter with DAA is increased Estro, and some times also Progesterone. Although, personally I loved the stuff! I have been in TRT for years now so, the way I do my "PCT" when moving from blast to cruise mode, is quite different from normal PCT. Just mentioning this, since it's the reason why I have different perspective to PCT.

To sum up this and my previous post, different strokes for different folks. As everyone reacts differently to different drugs, which is reason there is not one single PCT protocol that would work for everyone. Hell, SERMs, and AIs are designed to treat brest cancer! That's pretty far from getting your HPTA up and working again.

Bro, don't get so worked up, this is just my opinion,lol!

I was more reacting to ultimate x's statement

Sorry to flame you bro, I just threw your post in there since it was referencing nolvadex, probably didn't need to though and that was my mistake.

Iv just written a reply but it never poped up cba to do another 1 now

No need for flaming ppl tho is there all information is useful even I lurned a few things

Bottom line is hes needs a pct asap

Sent from my GT-I9505 using EliteFitness

I was more reacting to ultimate x's statement

Sorry to flame you bro, I just threw your post in there since it was referencing nolvadex, probably didn't need to though and that was my mistake.

It's all good, man...

Ironically I was having somewhat similar conversation with member who runs a log of Triptorelin PCT for three different people here, who are all running a SERM only PCT. That time I was just speaking from your stand point, lol! :)
I recommend adding some natural test boosters, and other OTC supps, but that idea wasn't really welcome to him/them.

So I am completely with you on covering all the bases when doing a PCT, now that it's actually possible to accomplish.

OP if you are still around, it might be a good idea to take one-two cardio aspirins ED, to get your blood flowing better and bring blood pressure down (it's good thing you brought up the RBC count, it probably really is sky high after 8 weeks of Adrol). That's just a temporary fix, but should help you out for a time being. Also run bloods, basic stuff, lipids, liver values, hormonal panel and post them up.
There's a good PCT already posted for you in this thread, so follow it without any short cuts! Additions are OK (I would get a stack of different liver support, and detoxification supps, if not mentioned in PCT already), but don't leave anything out.

It's all good, man...

Ironically I was having somewhat similar conversation with member who runs a log of Triptorelin PCT for three different people here, who are all running a SERM only PCT. That time I was just speaking from your stand point, lol! :)
I recommend adding some natural test boosters, and other OTC supps, but that idea wasn't really welcome to him/them.

So I am completely with you on covering all the bases when doing a PCT, now that it's actually possible to accomplish.

OP if you are still around, it might be a good idea to take one-two cardio aspirins ED, to get your blood flowing better and bring blood pressure down (it's good thing you brought up the RBC count, it probably really is sky high after 8 weeks of Adrol). That's just a temporary fix, but should help you out for a time being. Also run bloods, basic stuff, lipids, liver values, hormonal panel and post them up.
There's a good PCT already posted for you in this thread, so follow it without any short cuts! Additions are OK (I would get a stack of different liver support, and detoxification supps, if not mentioned in PCT already), but don't leave anything out.

Lol isn't that the worst when people are stuck in the 80's regarding their pct

Also that's a good point, an organ protection\detox supplement would be useful to add to the pct I posted above

Top Bottom