Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10mg of Dianabol and not getting results

brand24

Hi,
I'm 25years old and i stay in south africa, ive recently bought me british dragon dianabol 10mg.

I started with my first week of the 4week cycle last week at 10mg per day 40min before i work put, i have stepped up to 20mg this week but i have not seen any gains

Am i doing something wrong or must i run it with test to see any gains

Thanks so much for the awesome vids online really helpful and helped me make the decision to do the cycle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A man is going to notice much from 10-20mg of dbol per day. If you are doing a dbol only cycle, you need to use at least 30-50mg/day.

You can get away with a low dosage of dbol and still see results if you are stacking the dbol with a testosterone base. Since you aren't including a testosterone base in your cycle, you need to use a much higher dosage of dbol in order to notice anything.

I explain how to properly run a dbol only steroid cycle in this video here -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBrylerLxA

It looks something like this -

Weeks 1 - 8
Dbol or Tbol 30-50mg/day
Aromasin 10mg every other day or arimidex 0.5mg every other day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate - 1 serving/day

Followed by a mini PCT to restore natural testosterone production.
4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day

i have always ran dbol at 30mg a day MAX, even 20mg a day and i blew up like crazy. I think OP either your gear or you simply are not putting it to proper use

if you are using underdosed dbol then you would need double to get the same results.

I would try increasing to 30-40mg per day but I am guessing your product may be under dosed. You should at least feel something at 20mg per workout.

I've always doubted these underground labs when they claim 10-50 mg per tablet. I used to get pharma grade d-bol from Thailand (Anabol) that was 5mg per tablet. I got big and strong quickly by taking 15mg per day of only dbol. I didn't use any other compound. I would notice strength gains within 7-10 days and size quickly followed. Dbol has a short half life so I think it's better to split your dose and take it 3 times daily. It honestly sounds like your gear is either fake or not properly dosed. It's pretty bad but there are knock offs of underground lab products out there. If your gear is good then you are definitely doing something wrong with your training or you are simply not eating enough. When I took dbol, I swear I could have done nothing but pushups and chinups and made awesome gains. After 4 weeks, you should definitely have noticed huge gains.

Top Bottom