Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/2in 29g in Delts - Good to go?

callmejay

Been slamming .7ml in my quads with these guys. Zero PIP except for the last one where I was a little shaky and rushed it. I want to mix it up and give delts a shot. I feel like if .5" is deep enough for quads then it should be more than enough for delts.

Anyone use .5" for delts or see any problem with putting .7ml of oil in the delts using that shallow of a needle.

And yes, I have some 1" pins on the way but tbh these slin pins are doing just fine. Certainly never going back to those 23g horse needles again lol.

Been slamming .7ml in my quads with these guys. Zero PIP except for the last one where I was a little shaky and rushed it. I want to mix it up and give delts a shot. I feel like if .5" is deep enough for quads then it should be more than enough for delts.

Anyone use .5" for delts or see any problem with putting .7ml of oil in the delts using that shallow of a needle.

And yes, I have some 1" pins on the way but tbh these slin pins are doing just fine. Certainly never going back to those 23g horse needles again lol.

25 - 5/8 seems sufficient for just about anything

I hear that. But my dillema is that i only have the 29g .5" today, and today is pin day. Would there be anything wrong with only .5" in the delt?

I have done .5 in the delt before. I Just push it deep in there. You should be fine. Make sure to aspirate.

I used 29g 5/8 on my delts and it was just fine. There's not much of a difference there, so in sure you will be good to go.

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

I prefer to only use the .5in on shots in pecs/tris/calves, but as long as you're lean and press it in firmly you should be ok.

I prefer to only use the .5in on shots in pecs/tris/calves, but as long as you're lean and press it in firmly you should be ok.

Thanks for the responses.

How'd the calves work for ya?

Sent from my PG86100 using EliteFitness

Definitely more nerves in there, felt the oil going in. Immediately a little sore afterwards. no blood, no leaking..should be fine. Liking the delts.

Update: any PIP i had after injection is already gone. Delts + slin pin = $

Last edited:
Top Bottom