In this IronOverLoad episode your hosts Stevesmi and Da Mobster from the UK Iron Den check out - Turinabol aka Tbol, how it's used, its doses, side effects and more. We discuss:
• How, even though it's considered both a mild and safe oral steroid, it still has potential side effects and, as before, how to deal with them
• How it's used by users now with examples such as those competing in a weight limited class
• How although it's very similar to DBol chemically but why, with those very small differences, you don't get the bloat
• How it is one of only a few PEDs specifically designed for non-medical reasons
• It's East German STASI origin – how it was a state sponsored creation and it's role in some of the political issues (due to visual female side effects) at the Olympics
• Female vs male doses and why they need to be different
• Why both Mobster and Stevesmi, as well as many other podcasts and 'gurus', think it ought to be more highly rated (very) vs the typical user and again why that is (when used as we suggest).
• And, as always, we give examples of great cycles and stacks TBol will fit right into and more...
Link to Evo threads:
For 1-on-1 coaching/consultation/source help requests hit up Stevesmi
Where to get blood tests: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/bloodwork-private-md-5695.html
Search for #coachedbymobster on Instagram
Please note we’re not doctors and the opinions are ours. It’s our view and is based on our experience and views on the topic. Our Podcasts are for informational purposes and entertainment only. The Freedom of speech and 1st amendment applies.
Get MORE UNderground knowledge about steroids, bodybuilding drugs and the latest news on the steroid industry. new drugs and drug busts, we will send it all to you...
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.