Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

B-12 injections for fat loss

sessa

Hi, I have posted this under supplements forum and then I thought it would be best to post it under the females section since I am a female :)

I have done b-12 injections in the past but it has been 2 years and I forgot the dose. Anyone have any ideas?

I think it might have been 1cc/day for the first week and then 1/2cc/day there after. But I really am not sure so I thought I would ask.

Anyone take them?

I am using them for fat loss and to help with energy during dieting.

sessa said:
Hi, I have posted this under supplements forum and then I thought it would be best to post it under the females section since I am a female :)

I have done b-12 injections in the past but it has been 2 years and I forgot the dose. Anyone have any ideas?

I think it might have been 1cc/day for the first week and then 1/2cc/day there after. But I really am not sure so I thought I would ask.

Anyone take them?

I am using them for fat loss and to help with energy during dieting.

I do 1 cc. per week. But I'm not on any anabolic. With anabolic I'm not sure if it changes. I do know you can over do it. I have been taken for quite a while and love it..

thandie said:
I do 1 cc. per week. But I'm not on any anabolic. With anabolic I'm not sure if it changes. I do know you can over do it. I have been taken for quite a while and love it..

B-12?
Like the vitamin?
For fat loss? Didnt you found that it increased your appetite?
I was taking shots every week for a while there & while it gave me great energy, I was soo hungry!
lol

localgirl said:
B-12?
Like the vitamin?
For fat loss? Didnt you found that it increased your appetite?
I was taking shots every week for a while there & while it gave me great energy, I was soo hungry!
lol

I agree! I was a bit comfused when I saw that. I started getting b-12 shots (once a week)to increase my appetite and give me energy. I'v always been a thin person so, I started getting B-12 shots again about a year ago. For weight loss? I'm not sure..

thandie said:
I agree! I was a bit comfused when I saw that. I started getting b-12 shots (once a week)to increase my appetite and give me energy. I'v always been a thin person so, I started getting B-12 shots again about a year ago. For weight loss? I'm not sure..

Maybe its just for the energy?
I know I was full of life when I was taking the shots :)
But also eating everything in sight lol

needless to say- it didnt last long. :heart:

Yeah b12 actually sparks your metabolism.. hense the being hungry. :)

But mainly it is for energy when dieting.

Thanks. :)

Sigh...I need to start B-12 shots for a different reason. I am post op gastric bypass and my last labs were getting low. Chances are that I'll need to start injecting it like many of my gastric bypass peers.

I've been referring tons of wls patients here so I'm giving this thread a bump for any lurkers out there who need info on this as well.

B vitamin deficinecy can make your life suck bad :worried:

curvymommy said:
Sigh...I need to start B-12 shots for a different reason. I am post op gastric bypass and my last labs were getting low. Chances are that I'll need to start injecting it like many of my gastric bypass peers.

I've been referring tons of wls patients here so I'm giving this thread a bump for any lurkers out there who need info on this as well.

B vitamin deficinecy can make your life suck bad :worried:

OMG HUN, DO YOU HAVE TO INGECT THEM. :worried: :worried:
I now everyone pretty much thinks they're worthless if not injected, but cant you take pills or a b-complex sublingal liquid!!! i've been taking the liquid one it it gives me small burst of enery, enough to get my butt up and going anyways. :heart:

sessa i suggested the the b-complex sublingual liquid in your other post in the supplument section. but thats only b/c i'm a scarycat and can't even take the idea of ingections much less accually doing it, but of course if you can take it go ahead!! :heart:

ebonycurves said:
OMG HUN, DO YOU HAVE TO INGECT THEM. :worried: :worried:
I now everyone pretty much thinks they're worthless if not injected, but cant you take pills or a b-complex sublingal liquid!!! i've been taking the liquid one it it gives me small burst of enery, enough to get my butt up and going anyways. :heart:

sessa i suggested the the b-complex sublingual liquid in your other post in the supplument section. but thats only b/c i'm a scarycat and can't even take the idea of ingections much less accually doing it, but of course if you can take it go ahead!! :heart:
My doctor shows me how to do it and then if I can't stomach it (I'm sure I can eventually) my girlfriend will do it for me at a monthly support group meeting, lol :rolleyes: A buncha former fatties taking turns swigging protein shakes and shooting B12....oh dang my charmed life!!! :heart:

Oh yeah Ebony...I forgot to add that I've been on sublingual B vites for 4 years and after while it's not enough anymore.

Once you're B levels start to dip and you get problems with neuropathy (nerve damage) and some even lose the fine feelings in fingertips, ect. Not to mention the effects of going PSYCHO (depressed, confused are the least of it)! No kidding. You don't wanna mess around with not taking your vitamins/injections after gastric bypass unless you wanna die.

I'm passionate on supplementation can ya tell? LOL!

Eating disordered people also have vitamin B problems :(

Top Bottom