Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will bodybuilding make my shoulders look broader?

ctchristopher

Hey ive been bodybuilding for a couple years now and everyone keeps mentioning my shoulders have gotten alot broader but i stopped growing years ago. I know it won't make your bones bigger but does deltoid exercises make your shoulders wider looking when your clothes are on? It kinda makes sense if your delts are getting thicker on each side even your upper triceps it would make you wider. Like when i walk through a door way there is less space between me and the walls, i also notice friends who used to have really narrow shoulders and they started bodybuilding and now they take up the bus seats with there shoulders.

Thanks for your time!

Of course...you are building the muscles, they grow, they get bigger, and your physique changes...it is a beautiful thing! You don't stop growing when bodybuilding unless you let yourself.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Hey ive been bodybuilding for a couple years now and everyone keeps mentioning my shoulders have gotten alot broader but i stopped growing years ago. I know it won't make your bones bigger but does deltoid exercises make your shoulders wider looking when your clothes are on? It kinda makes sense if your delts are getting thicker on each side even your upper triceps it would make you wider. Like when i walk through a door way there is less space between me and the walls, i also notice friends who used to have really narrow shoulders and they started bodybuilding and now they take up the bus seats with there shoulders.

Thanks for your time!

Really???? ..stops to think......Really??? lol

its also called growing into a man. we all on here looked like twigs at 11 or 12 years old.

i think its disturbing to see a 20 year old with skinny chest and shoulders, hit the fucking weight room for goodness sakes!! should be a requirement for every high school kid to atleast do weight training 3X per week at their school not just for health reasons but also self confidence

i was a twig my whole life and then at 15 i discovered my dads weights in the garage.. first time i picked a weight up a spider bit me that had a web on it lol. i could of easily put it back down and quit right then but that made me want to lift even more.

Last edited:
Top Bottom