Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do some many pro-wrestlers live in Tampa, FL?

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
I see that the late Hercules Hernandez lived there.

But why? What is the appeal to Tampa? It is sort of a Midwest town. Nothing to do there. Very boring. Golf courses, but not much else.

Just think of how many of the other wrestlers (who died) that resided there. Hawk of LOD, etc..

AAP said:
I see that the late Hercules Hernandez lived there.

But why? What is the appeal to Tampa? It is sort of a Midwest town. Nothing to do there. Very boring. Golf courses, but not much else.

Just think of how many of the other wrestlers (who died) that resided there. Hawk of LOD, etc..

My aunt lived in Vero Beach and styled the Red Rooster's hair. I think wrestlers live all over south/central Florida, wasn't aware of any Tampa connection, though.

chaos mage said:
My aunt lived in Vero Beach and styled the Red Rooster's hair. I think wrestlers live all over south/central Florida, wasn't aware of any Tampa connection, though.
'

The Warlord is the only one I can think of in FTL. I don't know of any in Miami. (Rock?)

About time you made an appearance again round these parts.

Cheap land/property...No state income tax...Beautiful weather...Great golf courses...Many of them travel 300+ days of the year so they're really never at home, anyway :)

From Zero said:
Dude. He was badass.

I would love to know the real story on WTF happened to him.

Back in the Powers Of Pain days... man he was a monster. Remember when they challenged the Road Warriors to a benchpress competition and were blowing up 500 lbs like it was nothing.

Top Bottom