Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you can improve 1 muscle, would it be your traps, dick, chest, biceps, calves?

bruce9241

Banned
Which would it be?

I think I would want huge traps followed by a larger dick. A close third would be larger biceps because mine are lacking.

What would you have?

Everyone on the interent already knows I have the biggest cock.

My biceps lag but I don't compete anymore so I really don't give a hoot.

My traps are TOO BIG... to the point that my back does resemble that a man's. I haven't lifted them in over 10 years. These are just my genetics.

My calves are proportional to my legs and forearms so I am good there.

My pecs are also very good.

My shoulders were one of my weakest body parts but I have really brought them up w/swimming over the past 3 years. One the one hand I wouldn't mind if they were a bit broader (can't change bone structure) but as I said, due to already monster traps I already look too masculine for a chick that no longer competes.

I am actually happy with what I got working, stands to reason I mean I have been at it for over 25 years. :)

One thing I wish I could change is I would like to add one inch to my height so that my waste would be a bit smaller. I've never had a small waste. But bigger upper body and very little fat on my hips makes my waste appear to be smaller so again, I guess I will just be satisfied with what I got.

Top Bottom