Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much time do you spend in the gym?

How long do you spend in the gym per workout?

• Less than 30 minutes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30 - 44 minutes

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • 45 - 59 minutes

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • 1 hour - 1 hour 15 minutes

Votes: 29 27.6%
  • 1 hour 16 minutes +

Votes: 39 37.1%

• Total voters

needmassnow

I am currently on a one muscle group per week split. Chest, Back, Bi's and Tri's (together), legs, shoulders. I incorporate calves and abs into my workouts 3-4 days per week.

I was wondering how long it takes you to complete your workout. I usually do about 12-15 working sets per body part, and I can get out in around 45 minutes, with 1-2 rest in between sets.

How long do you take?

If I'm doing deadlifts or squats it takes me a good two hours to finish. I rest for a long time inbetween sets. I also fit in rows, biceps, front squats, leg extensions and other exercises during these days.

If it's just chest day usually one and a half hours(including cardio/warm up time).

If I'm just hitting chest 30 minutes. On a day where I'm deadlifting and doing bi's or squatting and doing calf work could easily go over an hour 10

Chest/back/Abs 1.5 hrs
Bis/Tris/Shoulders/Calves 1.5 hrs
Cardio Days 20 mins :p

2hrs... im doing pretty much nothing but heavy compound lifts 2-3 (usualy 3) days a week, and plenty of rest between squat and deadlifts...
i make sure to bring an amino acid/carb drink and have by the first hour..
...squat and bench every workout... deadlift on sundays...

45-1HOUR tops. Hit it hard and intence, to much time at the gym is no good.

I laugh at the ppl who are already there when i get there and still there when i leave. And the best part is, is that they always look the same year after year with no accomplishments.

Ya there is a lot of wasted time in my gym. Makes me wonder if guys go in there to get away from the wife sometimes haha. I usually spent a solid hour unless im doing back or chest. Then I do a little more work for them, I dont like to be bothered I turn my I pod up nice and loud and get serious. People dont approach me usually thank god.

Top Bottom