Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help Me Recover My Old Body.

CarterC

Hello guys, Carter here. I used to be a member on this site about 3 years ago when I was 18. I forgot my sign in details, so I just made a new account. When I was working out for a while, I managed to get up to 155 lbs using the SL 5X5 workout. After an injury from using Helladrol, and not doing PCT during the 5X5, my joints went bad. My weightlifting hobby went downhill after I went from squatting 100lbs 5X5 to 225 lbs 5X5 and my right knee gave during one of the reps and hurt my knee. about 2 years later here I am, 135 lbs, 6ft tall, and still very toned and cut, just SMALL! I'm on a tight budget, can barely afford a gym membership right now, and i'm trying to get back to where I was, without using the stupid pills! So my question, how should I get back into this to hopefully jump start my muscle memory and get back to approximately the same size? Should I just restart my 5X5, or do a completely different workout to start? How should I diet this? I want to remain relatively toned during the process, and not gain much fat. Thanks for any input and suggestions,

Sincerely,
An idiot for being young and using steroids

Last edited:
Welcome back Carter! Sorry to hear about your injury, I've had to come back from a few myself. If I were you, I'd come back with high reps (12-15 per set), build a good base again, then slowly get back into the 5X5 workout. As for dieting during your comeback, a standard 40% carbs, 40% protein, 20% fat, with a 500-calorie surplus (when taking your weight and training into account) should accomplish your goal.

Top Bottom