Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Young and low T

Bro I eat really clean , im talking, fish, chicken, red meat, turkey, sweet potatoea, asparagus, mixed greens, veggies mixed, brown rice, pasta whole wheat... its not my nutrition bro im not trying to be an ass but my doctor specifically said "its not a nutritional deficit, your extremely healthy"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

Bro I eat really clean , im talking, fish, chicken, red meat, turkey, sweet potatoea, asparagus, mixed greens, veggies mixed, brown rice, pasta whole wheat... its not my nutrition bro im not trying to be an ass but my doctor specifically said "its not a nutritional deficit, your extremely healthy"

And your doc did every test imaginable? And he is a nutritionist? Your T levels are in the tank so NO your not extremely healthy. If you were extremely healthy you wouldnt have low T levels. How can that no be obvious?

Its your body and your life, stick your head in the sand, I really dont care. Im simply trying to expand your very closed universe but if your not willing to learn or question things there is nothing I can do, good luck.

you keep saying im close minded but you still have not given me a valuable answer as to what nutrients i could be lacking.... even though like ive said before, i eat like a bodybuilder, everything nutrient dense and clean!

you keep saying im close minded but you still have not given me a valuable answer as to what nutrients i could be lacking.... even though like ive said before, i eat like a bodybuilder, everything nutrient dense and clean!

I havent given you a valuable answer? What exactly is a valuable answer in your opinion?

And what have you done to aid in the resolution of your problem? Have you logged your food intake and recorded all the macro nutrients you get on a daily basis? If so, where is the data?

If you dont want to put forth any initiative to find it, im certainly not going to waste my time.

Ive tried to prod you in the right direction and you keep telling me your diet gives you what you need and your doc says your extremely healthy.

There are whole books written on the subject and you want me to sit here and rewrite a book? Ive already explained it can be a long drawn out process to figure out which of the many things you could be lacking to cause your issue. Pick up a damn book, use the web, I honestly dont care but dont sit here and tell me im not helping you when its clear your not willing to help yourself.

Just go back to your doc and go on TRT.

You think so huh? Deprive yourself of vitamin C and see how long it takes for you to fall apart. Do you think the rash of juvenile diabetes sweeping the western world is just bad luck or nutritional?

The problem with deficiencies is they arent acute. They dont present a simple easy indicator of a problem. They appear as reduced system functions which in turn get classified as a disease when ignored long enough. Its not until the "disease state" that doctors even usually get involved and when they do they just want to throw prescriptions drugs at you.

At the end of the day, nutritional deficiencies may not be the root cause of his problem but they will surely be exacerbating it. So even if he were to go down the nutritional path to find a solution what does he have to lose? On the other hand what does he have to gain? A whole lot of practical knowledge, a better understanding of many of the bodies inner workings and a much healthier base on which to apply medicinal therapies.

Am I missing something? Does this guy live in some third world country and he's not getting any proper nutrition

Zygla is giving very top knowledge and info here. I would take his advice into serious consideration. Honestly.

You can't have low T for no reason at your age. Take into consideration and find out what the deficiency is that is causing it. Fix it. And then see what the results are. Find the reason why it's low not just jump into what can increase it by jumping on TRT.

Am I missing something? Does this guy live in some third world country and he's not getting any proper nutrition

Im not sure where he lives but your totally snowed if you think you can get all the nutrients you need from diet alone without supplementation.

Of course my above comment also assumes your educated enough to realize the FDA's RDA by and large is based on poor science.

It is not nearly as common for a younger individual like the OP to display signs of a deficiency as some who is 40+ but its certainly not impossible and becoming more common every day as the food that make up our diet get less and less from over farmed soil and the meat we eat is feed a poorer food source and pumped full of chemicals. Combine the deteriorating food source with with highly increased exposure to stressors and toxins and we have a much greater need for antioxidants than our ancestors.

Ive been where you are, blindly ignoring the important details of nutrients thinking I got what I needed from food, but there is lots of solid science that proves otherwise so I am not asking anyone to believe me. Im encouraging your to go discover it for yourself and if you dont want to do that, thats fine also. However I am not going to sit here and argue about it when I have spent decades reading the science and your clearly have not.

The topic is vast, far too much for me to cover here on the forum and I am still discovering new science every day, sometimes actually old science swept under the rug.

If you want to prove to me Im wrong and that the diet in the first world is all encompassing, lets have a little discussion. How about we talk about the RDA for vitamin C? I believe the RDA for that is 60mg. Why dont you explain to me why that number is adequate.

I eat 4-5 meals a day, each with 50 g protein, 60-100g carbs, little fat
Example:
Meal1- greek yogurt, honey, hemp hearts, oatmeal , super food fruit and green concentrate supplement

Meal2- fish, red meat, veggies, healthy carbs, beans, rice, sweet potato

Meal3- same thing, some form of protein with veggies and clean carbs

Meal4-heavy protein, heavy veggies , lower amount of carbs

Inbetween meals im drinking protein shakes with 30gs in each.

I told you its not my nutrition.

I habe to ask, I smoke weed regularly, can that lower t?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom