Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WTF: no "alpha" feeling on test?

Not everyone gets this feeling. I never got it. I got big and I felt good in the gym but outside I stayed my normal personality. To the OP I think if you are taking AAS so that you "feel" diffrent ( alpha male or "god") then your in it for the wrong reasons...

I'm sorry that you didn't get to experience this bro. It truly is magical. The first cycle was the most prominent but I still get that feeling from time to time. I'm always in that mode in the gym when I'm on, but outside the gym it comes and goes.

Not everyone gets this feeling. I never got it. I got big and I felt good in the gym but outside I stayed my normal personality. To the OP I think if you are taking AAS so that you "feel" diffrent ( alpha male or "god") then your in it for the wrong reasons...

Ok so maybeeeeee I went a touch far at "god" lolol naaah I didn't. Lol
Idk, when I'm on my personality doesn't change I guess the best way to describe it is a touch euphoric I guess and over all sense of well being along with being in the gym and determined, I feel like I can lift everything but I'm extremely competitive with myself as well. So mix it all along with accomplishing... Scratch that... Along with smashing my pr's, and u feel amazing. You walk with your head a bit higher than before and a raging sex drive... Better description?

I have racked my brains on a few cycles driving myself crazy assuming It was something I was doing. IMO there is no substitute and no way off not noticing when its legitimate test.

I have racked my brains on a few cycles driving myself crazy assuming It was something I was doing. IMO there is no substitute and no way off not noticing when its legitimate test.

Bloods will confirm its legit without a shadow of a doubt. You can't fake blood tests. But I'm always able to feel it working.

Like I've said a million times. To go by the "on" feeling is bro science and holds no credibility no matter who you are. You can't tell me how good or bunk something is without blood work. I've had Turkish parabolin amps and didn't have any side affects at 600mg ew. The shit was legit, I gained like a mother fucker in size and strength, burned fat easily, ran about 99-100 degree body temp and my rbc count was high. My buddy ran the same shit at the same time and couldn't handle 400mg ew and stopped the cycle. My point is never only go by how you feel. Let that raise the question of if its legit or not but get blood work done to determine if it's real or not or under dosed.

Matter fact, I've been running a test cycle 9 weeks in at 500mg/week. Going to run bloods because, I felt more "on" with helladrol 75mg/ed.

Like I've said a million times. To go by the "on" feeling is bro science and holds no credibility no matter who you are. You can't tell me how good or bunk something is without blood work. I've had Turkish parabolin amps and didn't have any side affects at 600mg ew. The shit was legit, I gained like a mother fucker in size and strength, burned fat easily, ran about 99-100 degree body temp and my rbc count was high. My buddy ran the same shit at the same time and couldn't handle 400mg ew and stopped the cycle. My point is never only go by how you feel. Let that raise the question of if its legit or not but get blood work done to determine if it's real or not or under dosed.

IMO depends on what you're running. But yes everyone reacts diff to diff compounds but you can't tell me you don't know that your on and notice the difference?! Your whole body composition changes and wether its gives sense of well being or ego u still know and "feel it"

IMO depends on what you're running. But yes everyone reacts diff to diff compounds but you can't tell me you don't know that your on and notice the difference?! Your whole body composition changes and wether its gives sense of well being or ego u still know and "feel it"

I don't get that euphoric feeling or what people say "god like" no. Yes I notice change and stated that in my last post with the body temp, burning fat, strength and weight gain. My point to that post for the second time is to not say what you're running is legit or bunk by the way you feel. I don't care who you are that's bro science and holds no credibility. Blood work is the only thing that will tell you without a doubt if something is good, bunk, under dosed or over dosed.

I don't get that euphoric feeling or what people say "god like" no. Yes I notice change and stated that in my last post with the body temp, burning fat, strength and weight gain. My point to that post for the second time is to not say what you're running is legit or bunk by the way you feel. I don't care who you are that's bro science and holds no credibility. Blood work is the only thing that will tell you without a doubt if something is good, bunk, under dosed or over dosed.

Can't argue that fact at all bro. I got no defense. You're 100% correct

Top Bottom