Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WTF: no "alpha" feeling on test?

i would say if it was legit test considering this dude is 28 and obviously has been working out years.. and he is running 500mg he would 'feel' something by now. i'm thinking his shit is junk for sure. my 5th day on my first sustanon cycle i remember my lifts felt light and I couldn't stop smiling my entire workout, it was an amazing feeling. and that was only 500mg BUT it was pharma grade shit from pakistan, not that crappy UG shit that is all over the net these days

what you said OP about you 'heard' good things.. this might in fact be true but 'heard' is past tense. what if they decided to start putting out bunk shit now after a great rep? happens in any business.. or they have new owners/managers. you never know. buying UG is a risk.. you could of gotten a bad batch too

when im on i feel like god.. i can part seas, nyc traffic, and womens legs in a single glance. False sense of good? i think not. when i am on I AM GOD period. lol true story tho.. if u dont feel like you can lift and do anything then somethings off imo. i always feel amazing on... anything for that matter.

when im on i feel like god.. i can part seas, nyc traffic, and womens legs in a single glance. False sense of good? i think not. when i am on I AM GOD period. lol true story tho.. if u dont feel like you can lift and do anything then somethings off imo. i always feel amazing on... anything for that matter.

This x100!! that sucks about your bunk stuff op but like steve said, its the risk we take when we go te ugl route. Just gotta try something else.

You could always use crack b4 your workout if this test thing doesnt work out. Makes your bench go up like 80lbs

Man, I know this is a little off topic, but Damn your doing pretty good if you are only 170 and look like that.

Sent from my VS840 4G using EliteFitness

I felt "hot" today doing some light activity, like I was almost gonna start sweating. Indoor temp was maybe 65 degrees.

I keep looking for signs that it's working; wish I didn't have to guess. :(

A coule minor zits on my chest, but that's it.

I gonna finish the cycle at 750mg a week, since I either tolerate test very well, or it's just bunk anyway.

I felt "hot" today doing some light activity, like I was almost gonna start sweating. Indoor temp was maybe 65 degrees.

I keep looking for signs that it's working; wish I didn't have to guess. :(

A coule minor zits on my chest, but that's it.

I gonna finish the cycle at 750mg a week, since I either tolerate test very well, or it's just bunk anyway.

Instead of guessing why not go to the dr and get bloods done. You have ins right?

This^^^.

i would say if it was legit test considering this dude is 28 and obviously has been working out years.. and he is running 500mg he would 'feel' something by now. i'm thinking his shit is junk for sure. my 5th day on my first sustanon cycle i remember my lifts felt light and I couldn't stop smiling my entire workout, it was an amazing feeling. and that was only 500mg BUT it was pharma grade shit from pakistan, not that crappy UG shit that is all over the net these days

what you said OP about you 'heard' good things.. this might in fact be true but 'heard' is past tense. what if they decided to start putting out bunk shit now after a great rep? happens in any business.. or they have new owners/managers. you never know. buying UG is a risk.. you could of gotten a bad batch too

Yes^^ My first cycle ever was those pakistan sus amps, felt amazing the entire cycle! Good times

Not everyone gets this feeling. I never got it. I got big and I felt good in the gym but outside I stayed my normal personality. To the OP I think if you are taking AAS so that you "feel" diffrent ( alpha male or "god") then your in it for the wrong reasons...

Top Bottom