Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Does Anyone Use Nolvadex Anymore???

My advice to you. Run your unleashed now till its gone.
when the cycle is over start
Nolva 20/20/10/10
post cycle ed for the 4 weeks
sustain alpha ed for the 4 weeks.
then when that is all over run the sarms 25mg twice a day and some bridge ed. You can run that till your next cycle.

:heart::heart::heart:

I recommend the same exact thing -- but without the nolva. :) Instead, 1/4 mg of dex EOD. And I'd add HCGenerate,

Should I start the HCGenerate a week before PCT or during with the rest? I remember hearing it should be before...

would have to know the full cycle my friend. Advice varies depending on the cycle and your goals during that cycle. I do not give cookie cutter advice like most people running around forums would. :biggrin:

would have to know the full cycle my friend. Advice varies depending on the cycle and your goals during that cycle. I do not give cookie cutter advice like most people running around forums would. :biggrin:

I followed your advice precisely. I'm pretty much covered, ran HCGenerate throughout. PCT is going pretty smoothly, except for my sex drive, which has taken a huge plunge. I feel like I kept most of my gains, and believe it or not, I actually probably got stronger during PCT. Limp dick and shitty mood are my main negative symptoms.

Nelson and needtoget, thanks for all you guys do on here educating us. I respect your opinions a lot. what would both of you recommend for a PCT after running 10 weeks of deca and 12 weeks of sustanon? thanks.

The same thing, with extra UNLEASHED. Nolva is especially bad with deca. needto has a new product coming out that fights progesterone , which is the culprit in many of deca's sides.

what about Clomid? do you feel it is should be avoided also?

I hate it. Hate the sides. Don't think it's especially effective. It doesn't really "cure" anything. Doesn;t help the body to work on its own. And it can cause a rebound effect. But some guys feel it helps. There are better choices, as mentioned.

Ok so I was about to start my cycle like this sunday. I like to have all my pct stuff on hand before I start that way i dont run into any problems. I log onto this site (the only one I read and participate in now) and see this thread and now I am starting to question my PCT. I am a firm believer in using the least amout of drugs possible and I see good gains. I am running 12 weeks of Test Cyp with a 4weeks kick start of Tbol. NOw I had adex on hand for during cycle sides (which I dont expect but always prepared) and was going to run the nolva 20/20/10/10 for the PCT since the cycle is light. SO I totally respect nelson wisdom in the area, and also Needto's as well. SO what do you guys suggest for the PCT for my cycle?

Top Bottom