Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why are steroids illegal and immoral?

there illegal because the government makes to much money on scripts and thats the Honest to gods truth.....It a money issue

muscleup said:
there illegal because the government makes to much money on scripts and thats the Honest to gods truth.....It a money issue

wouldnt they make more money if THEY produces and sold steroids, rather than make people pay MEXICANS??? And occasioanlly fine someone???

what scripts are you talking about?

but 99.9% of people around you do!

fuck what people think! If this country spent as much time cleaning up their own back yards as they do worring about everyone elses problems, it would be a far better place!

Re: but 99.9% of people around you do!

hardrock said:
fuck what people think! If this country spent as much time cleaning up their own back yards as they do worring about everyone elses problems, it would be a far better place!

Tell this to the DA or other cops , or feds!

If steroids had more positive "spin", many people wouldnt been arrested for such non-crime!!!

I agree, I don't think gear is emoral either, if it is then supplements & protien drinks would be too, its a muscle enhancing drug just because the egg heads pencil necks made it illegal don't mean its emoral to . just my 0.2 cents

The unauthorized use of anabolic steroids is wrong only b/c of a law prohibiting said use. Absent such a law, it's a morally indifferent act. It's not like abusing a child. We don't need a law to tell us that's wrong. Child abuse is evil in and of itself. Obviously, there's no moral turpitude involved with A.A.S. use.

There was a big hue and cry in the media about steroid use at the 1988 Olympics in general and by Ben Johnson, the notorious runner, in particular. Books like "A Death In The Locker Room", anti-steroid "After School Specials", former gear using athletes getting up on their soap boxes bashing gear, the I.O.C. and U.S.O.C. demonizing a.a.s. in the wake of the Johnson debacle, and the media blitz that followed it, etc, was too much for the politicians to take. Many of them were clamoring for the media spotlight as champions of the anti-steroid movement. It was political opportunism plain and simple. The Anabolic Steroid Control Act was snuck into the Omnibus Crime Control Bill of 1989 that was signed by president Bush, and the rest, as they say, is history. I don't know if the President was all that enthused about the the A.S.C.A., but their were things in that crime bill that he very much wanted. Remember, there was no line item veto back then. As President, he couldn't strike out any part of the bill without vetoing the whole bill. And he wasn't going to sacrifice that whole bill just to keep a.a.s. from becoming controlled substances.

Politics, ain't it a bitch?

Top Bottom