Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why are men so obsessed with milfs?

omg went to walmart today as the car next to us was getting ready to leave...well this lady had a toddler and a baby with her so the toddler of course being a kid yells HI, so me and needto say hi back and all of a sudden the lady said "ok sit down for nana"......the lady looked young and hot............needtos head turned and stared..........good god i will be hot when i am a grandma

i fucked a 47 year old a couple of weeks ago.....good bang ad very open minded. she let me bang her in the ass after abit of convinsing, and then she ended up eating my asshole. God bless the MILF

KillahBee said:
hammy, if the choice was between a supple young tight 18yo and a 38yo MILF, I would take the youngin EVERY DAY.

so they toss it, and leave it
AND I PULL UP QUICK TO RETRIEVE IT

with young'uns all the action's in your head and for me that wears off quick. with milfs.... they know the intellectual and emotional boundaries - if you meet their standards then it's just all about the action, no bullshit!!!

Top Bottom