Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why are men so obsessed with milfs?

hamstershaver

i mean come on they are old
they are experienced, and by that i mean most of them have slept with half the men within a 10 mile radius of them, they have seen more cocks than an army doctor
they have all had about 4 or 5 kids so their vagina is so big you could park a compact car in there
and gravity has definately affected them, they all sag in places no woman should sag
so words of wisdom to all the young guys out there, stick with the young tight poon as long as you can

25homes said:
You are reffring to older moms not MILFS...MILFS are hot ass bitches that just happen to be older and have a kid.....Whats better than somebodies hot ass mom fucking your lights out...good enough explanation

Take that hammy....... :evil:

25homes said:
You are reffring to older moms not MILFS...MILFS are hot ass bitches that just happen to be older and have a kid.....Whats better than somebodies hot ass mom fucking your lights out...good enough explanation

Need I say more!!!!!
:qt: :chomp:

If she is a "milf" then she is definately worth tapping a few times. But don't confuse a milf with a pig that has a couple of brats. NASTY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bro my ex training partner had a kid and then went on to win the figure competition. You can't even tell she has had a kid. No stretch marks at all. She falls under the true "MILF" catergory

some hot ass 18 year old with a tight poon fucking your lights out
This is like comparing a vet and a rookie...The rookie just doesnt have the skills or experience to do you like some 35-40 year old who is ok with expressing her self sexual aka fucking your lights out just how she wants it!!!! I will say there are exceptions to every rule....

so words of wisdom to all the young guys out there, stick with the young tight poon as long as you can
The young ones come a dime a dozen so that will always be there....not everyday you find some fine milf who just wants you for hard core sex and nothing else....they need no committment not that all these 18yr olds do but they get upset sometime if you bang them and dont commit to them

25homes said:
The young ones come a dime a dozen so that will always be there....not everyday you find some fine milf who just wants you for hard core sex and nothing else....they need no committment not that all these 18yr olds do but they get upset sometime if you bang them and dont commit to them

If the MILF is in great shape she will have a tight pussy...just a fact baby!!! :p

Top Bottom