Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who really believes we are so safe from attack that we need not worry about...

chesty

Bodybuilding Competitor
Elite Moderator
anyone attacking us from within or without and succeeding?

Do we really have the strength?

Do we really have the desire?

What if it was a red dawn situation? For those who haven't seen the movie watch it.

A more serious movie was called Amerika, watch that one and then decide where you stand and if you would act.

Honestly, I wonder how most of the population would react....shit, I mean, it would be an Army of sloths with beerguts and fat asses that have recieved sensitivity training all their lives.

I doubt an attack will come from outside our borders, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't be prepared. As for the other shit, yeah, I'm worried.

I think about it, I think it is quite probable, me and the Amish will keep the north east corridor locked down! :) I got guns!!!!

I frequently comment on the plethora of wimps in America. What happened to real men? They are here and there but not like they used to be.

WE are not safe anymore, be vigilent like George said, they are already across the border and have been for some time. I'm not saying that we should blast everybody who fits the description, but damn it they're suspect as of now...

bro you can walk down the streets of any major city and there is a chance you could get mugged or stabbed but that don't stop you from living your life as you normally would right?

Top Bottom