Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which is a better mass builder Deca or Fina??

dirtyluke1

I was just wondering which of the two is a better mass builder my buddy wants to run a bulking cycle it will be his 3rd hes 190lb which compound will be better to run with 500mg of ethanate/week for 12 weeks and 30mg d-bol for 1st 5 weeks should he run 400mg deca/week for 10 weeks or 75mg of fina e/o/d/ which will give better mass gains????

THats very tough as they are close. Deca gives you the thick dense look of thick slabs of muscle, and tren solidifys and rips you. I have seen people do well ...but one of the biggest body transformations I have ever seen was when a good friend of mine ran ProLine's Tren (when he was still good). It was unbelievable.

Personally, I wouldnt run either of them for 10 wks ... looking for trouble. I personally would run NPP for 6 wks.

Mavy

Mavs right on this one, these two are essentially cousins, both will stack extremely well with this cycle, which happens to be one of my favorites...

I have to say that all depends on how you respond to each...i personally hate deca, i doesnt do shit except bloat me...now fina on the other hand, i grow like a weed...so for me its definetly fina.

NJjuice22 said:
I have to say that all depends on how you respond to each...i personally hate deca, i doesnt do shit except bloat me...now fina on the other hand, i grow like a weed...so for me its definetly fina.
i agreed fina, dont run the two together!

NJjuice22 said:

I noticed the same thing, but in all fairness to deca, the only deca only cycle I ran was one of my early cycles and it was ttokkyo... and we know what type of reputation they had.

Sorry I do have the chuckle at the NPP phenominon going on now. Its a good compound though, and I'll just keep the joke to myself and those who really understand this phenominon, so it isn't ruined for everyone, since this is a positive trend in my opinion.

knowing that fina compeats for the same receptor cites as test wouldnt decca be a better choice.....can anyone confirm or deny this..?????

BIC

Top Bottom