Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where is Strongbow?

Hey bro...what is up my man? How are you feeling? I am back in the gym real slow going. I have lost like 10 lbs of muscle and tons of strength!

Sucks balls!
Yea I know the deal I have lost weight and strength, Thank God I had plenty of both to begin with. Doc says I can bench but with my feet on the bench, I banged out 365 for 6 rest pause with my feet on the bench, so my strength has dropped dramtically, but not fallen of the chart.I would say I could still probably put up 400 plus a pound or two, maybe. I have restricted myself to basically doing only movements that give me back support, bench, Seated Military, Incline DB's, Machine flys and such. I do hit the cables for some bi and tri work. My legs are always the first to go and since the pain is in my left leg it is awful, feels like jelly. Been doing leg extensions and seated leg curls, doing my best to fight the pain and not get completely out of shape. Hang in there bro, I am having my injections done tomorrow, I fully expect to be back in the gym by next Monday, joosed and GH'd the fuck up and ready to regain my glory.

Yea I know the deal I have lost weight and strength, Thank God I had plenty of both to begin with. Doc says I can bench but with my feet on the bench, I banged out 365 for 6 rest pause with my feet on the bench, so my strength has dropped dramtically, but not fallen of the chart.I would say I could still probably put up 400 plus a pound or two, maybe. I have restricted myself to basically doing only movements that give me back support, bench, Seated Military, Incline DB's, Machine flys and such. I do hit the cables for some bi and tri work. My legs are always the first to go and since the pain is in my left leg it is awful, feels like jelly. Been doing leg extensions and seated leg curls, doing my best to fight the pain and not get completely out of shape. Hang in there bro, I am having my injections done tomorrow, I fully expect to be back in the gym by next Monday, joosed and GH'd the fuck up and ready to regain my glory.

Thats good to hear bro....I am hoping to get my shit together in the next couple of weeks

Just go slow bro, its a marathon, not a sprint. Remember that.

I know. I am the same way.

Top Bottom