Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When to step up to inject?

You shouldn't need an AI while on hdrol. If you've got gyno issues you should get those taken care of first before worrying about cycling.

Yeah, that's what I'm trying to do.
Taking forma 5 pumps am/ 5 pumps pm.
Gonna order some letro today hopefully.
I want to get on my cycle so hope this gets handled.
I was just curious if hopping on a PH may possibly help, or not impact it.
You are probably right though, most likely make it worse.

the last thing you EVER want to do is use a steroid or hormone while having gyno present or have the mind set that it will help... even things that don't convert to estrogen can cause rebound and even cause general gyno in some that are prone to it... you need to treat it all first and then worry about cycling... its all one step at a time brother...

Thanks Dylan, good to hear that. I knew that, but want to cycle so bad I started to convince myself. Otherwise.
Ill start looking at these gyno threads for tips. This forma 5/5 ain't cutting it.
Hope letro will.

Thanks Dylan, good to hear that. I knew that, but want to cycle so bad I started to convince myself. Otherwise.
Ill start looking at these gyno threads for tips. This forma 5/5 ain't cutting it.
Hope letro will.

bro forma is not going to do a thing for existing gyno... follow this protocol...

Evolutionary Anti-Gynecomastia Cure V2.0 - Evolutionary.org

here's the links for everything

Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
The #1 Supplier of Pro-Hormones - MyProH.com
AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!

Dylan, thanks!
Will this protocol destroy my libido?
Just entered the dating world so I want to know what I'm getting into.

Top Bottom