Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When to step up to inject?

Lefty78

I've done only 2 cycles, both of hdrol over the past 3 years.
Thinking of doing another in near future.
Loved the results of hdrol, and hesitant and scared of going into injectibles. Also don't have a source so I would be going blind ordering online.
It's been 1 year since my last hdrol run. Run it again? Another PH?
Or at what point do you experienced guys recommend stepping up?
I don't want to be on multiple cycles a year.
Looking to gain 15 keepable lbs.
thanks.

If it's not broken don't try to fix it bossman.

there is no certain time... thats all dependent upon YOU bro... if your doing well with what you have and you find that your achieving your goals that way, theh just work on making improvements and tweaks to that type of cycle... if you feel your capped out on it or won't get the desired results, then step it up..

go to Evolutionary.org Forums and you will find sources by the plenty

OP what's your worry about injectables?

Maybe we can clear up some confusion.

I'm 36, 5'10, 165 lbs, maybe 11% bf.

I had herniated disk last year and took time off and lost some weight, then got divorced and with that stress lost a bit more. Lost about 15 lbs in all. Been lifting hard and trying to gain for the past 4 months and gained maybe 6 back but for some reason plateau'd and having a hell of a time getting size on.
I've randomly had a small lump/soreness behind my left nipple and have been trying to take care of it with forma I had on hand but not doing it. Most likely going to get a letro order in soon to try that.
My hesitation of injecting is obviously the fear of needles, but more so the source. I know I hear people on here but its different when you personally know someone who's tried a source and can vouch for it.
Plus with oral it worked phenomenal for me so like someone mentioned above, why change it at this point.
My only concern with oral is the impact on my liver. Or do you guys honestly think one oral cycle ever year or so isn't much impact?

I had herniated disk last year and took time off and lost some weight, then got divorced and with that stress lost a bit more. Lost about 15 lbs in all. Been lifting hard and trying to gain for the past 4 months and gained maybe 6 back but for some reason plateau'd and having a hell of a time getting size on.
I've randomly had a small lump/soreness behind my left nipple and have been trying to take care of it with forma I had on hand but not doing it. Most likely going to get a letro order in soon to try that.
My hesitation of injecting is obviously the fear of needles, but more so the source. I know I hear people on here but its different when you personally know someone who's tried a source and can vouch for it.
Plus with oral it worked phenomenal for me so like someone mentioned above, why change it at this point.
My only concern with oral is the impact on my liver. Or do you guys honestly think one oral cycle ever year or so isn't much impact?

Oral cycles only temporarily impact your liver while you are on them, and your liver heals itself afterwards. If you run N2guard on cycle, your liver will be protected very well

If you take the right precautions, you should be fine.

I always suggest this: find a local guy who preps people for shows. I don't mean the clown "trainer" at the local gym. I mean a guy who can advise you on diet, training, supps. Do your research, talk to the people he preps for shows.

You may not want to compete but this guy will know what you need to do to you to reach your goals. I have always worked with these guys. The RIGHT people tho.

Good tips guys, thanks!
Leaning towards an hdrol run again and gain as much and take all the support supps to keep as much as possible. Build up a good base then maybe next year step it up a notch.
Quick question: with this lingering lump/soreness I have. Can I do hdrol now and just take letro or an ai during to control it during?

Top Bottom