Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's your HRT Dose?

I have 6 years experience with hrt and 67 years of getting older.

HRT: 10 mgs a day topical. 1 iu of hgh eod. 0.25 mg of a-dex.

Cycles: For me ... 125 mg twice a week. (like a stack of test p and deca) 1 iu of hgh eod. 0.50 a-dex.

Diet, exercise, and recovery just as important.

Does anyone have any experience using injectable pellets? I just had 12 testopel pellets placed on Monday--a literal pain in the @ss!

I'm curious to how results and T levels are on these. I was on 100mgs of test c a week--did that for a month, but don't feel much different. Doc wanted to give these a go.

Any insight/ feedback would be appreciated!

100mg cyp on mon, thurs. so 200mg ew. I'm 33 and found out I never had enough test even as a teen. Sucks because even though I told dr when I was younger that I felt like ass they wouldn't check test because no one thinks a young kid would be low.

3 years on hrt , 250mg test e /w split into 2 doses of 125mg each (shot IM) , hcg 500 iu/w also split into two 250 iu's (shot sub-q) same days as test. AI's been changing from adex to aromasin and letro, but nowadays i'm having 25mg aromasin per week and also split into two halves of 12.5mg each time same day too as test.

Top Bottom