Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's your HRT Dose?

I personally don't think splitting up the Cypionate 2 times a week will make a difference would work better for enthanate , I am on .25 mg armidex mon wend fri and 125 iu HCG on mon and tues, I do my 200 mg cyp on Thur

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

you guys have to remember you had to go on TRT cause there was something wrong with you to begin with. the TRT doesn't fix that root problem, it merely covers it up.

so if your problem was libido for example.. going on TRT may or may not help that. cause it isn't a cure for it.

cyp is best injected 2X per week... once a week is okay.. but your levels will fluctuate less at 2X per week. half life is about 2 weeks meaning after 2 weeks half of what you injected 2 weeks ago will be left in the body. and if you injected again a week later then a % of that will be left.

there are sites that will guestimate how much is in your system but you should feel a good bump within weeks with legit cyp. and your levels will stay peaking after weeks 4 or 5.

you guys have to remember you had to go on TRT cause there was something wrong with you to begin with. the TRT doesn't fix that root problem, it merely covers it up.

so if your problem was libido for example.. going on TRT may or may not help that. cause it isn't a cure for it.

cyp is best injected 2X per week... once a week is okay.. but your levels will fluctuate less at 2X per week. half life is about 2 weeks meaning after 2 weeks half of what you injected 2 weeks ago will be left in the body. and if you injected again a week later then a % of that will be left.

there are sites that will guestimate how much is in your system but you should feel a good bump within weeks with legit cyp. and your levels will stay peaking after weeks 4 or 5.

Agree!...Cyp peaks after 1 to 2 days and is best inj 2x/week. I've tried the 200mg/every 2 weeks and felt the fall-off after the first week. I don't like it. Some Docs are dedicated to old-school methods in fear of sides. Steer away from them and find a Doc who's more concerned with your wellness and the benefits.

BTW...I'm jealous of these guys that find Docs who agree to HCG, etc.. I've asked for it and been denied.
All I seem to find are the paranoid Doctors who don't want to risk anything to help their patient beyond the minimum. :\

F*ckin Hell!
This is why the self-help program begins. (I don't think HCG is a controlled substance)

I'm on Agel 1%@ 8 pumps/day, but its not working as good as inj. Had inj, but new endo put me on this; I want inj back; bw is still in very low normal range; hoping to get back on other program tho...any advice? I normally have super low bp & strong heart at 52bpm resting.

Top Bottom