Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WHAT'S THE MOST WEIGHT EVERYBODY HAS GAINED ON CREATINE?

I don't know how much I gained because I would have gained even if I wasn't taking it. But I know when I stop taking it I usually lose about 4-5 pounds.

-Dean

gained 12 pounds with the creatine. worked my ass off in the gym.....still a few pounds of it was bad weight peace!

I think I lost weight via hittin the shitter about 10 times a day....stuff went right through me and didn't notice a thing.

Most of your gains with creatine will be water weight and very little muscle, while most of the pre-mixed variaties have a buttload of sugar.

21 lbs (from 264 to 285) the first time I took it, over about a 4 month period, was also training very heavy and doing a lot of static holds. Lost a lot of muscle subsquently due to a car accident and then getting divorced...all the way down to 216 at one point. Taking it now, and have built back up to 272, my best weight- was to fat at 285.

I gained 21 lbs (from 264 to 285) the first time I took it, over about a 4 month period, was also training very heavy and doing a lot of static holds. Lost a lot of muscle subsquently due to a car accident and then getting divorced...all the way down to 216 at one point. Taking it now, and have built back up to 272, my best weight- was too fat at 285.

hmmm i have similiar story. for some reason my first cycle of creatine yielded about 8 pounds of weight gain my 2nd cycle only about 2 pounds is it me or is there something going on here?

I gained 15 lbs. with no deadlifts and very little leg workouts if that tells you anything. Since then I have done both parts very hard without creatine and have kept the same weight. I'm getting on CEE here in a few weeks, so we'll see how that goes.

Top Bottom