Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WHAT'S THE MOST WEIGHT EVERYBODY HAS GAINED ON CREATINE?

shaboz (or should I call you Kovacs) because your talking the same shite. I suppose it was all made by Muscletech as well ?.
I've never gained a lb from creatine, as for andro, "Give me a break".

Bouncer

------------------
Through mud and blood, to the green fields beyond..

Gained about 10 pounds, but started hurting my kidneys because I was pissing so much. After I think I kept about 4 pounds or so. Though I think this is because I was eating like a horse and taking glutamine, and weight gainers. (I was 17 at the time)

super.jpg

I am 6 feet 4 inches tall and was playing guard with a PAC 10 football team at the time.

And yes, I have the genetics to grow like crazy. I am currently 310lbs., and able to wear size 38 waist pants.

The first time with creatine I ate 4K calories per day. My squat went from 225 for 20 to 295 for 17. Rock bottom to boot.

With andro, the results were crazy like I said. I was doing hanging cleans with 300lbs for reps. Also pressed 225 for 24 after a workout.

No, I have not used steroids. But once I do I will be a freak.

Don't hate me because I grow easy........

You want results? Try doing heavy Olympic lifts and see how much weight you put on then.

Originally posted by shaboz:
I went from 225 to 252 the first go round with creatine. I trained like a madman and got huge legs as well.

I have also gone from 258 to 282 on andro.

I am very interested in what happens when I hit my first cycle using sust, dbol, and deca.........

i think you mean you went from 258 to 282 on ANADROL not ANDRO, who the fuck has ever gained that much off that shit, you gotta be fuckin kidding us bro!!!!!!!!!!!

I gained 10 the first time but barely ever get anything after that. I kept all 10 too but it could have been that i was just growing too i was only 16 or 17.

Originally posted by shaboz:
I am 6 feet 4 inches tall and was playing guard with a PAC 10 football team at the time.

And yes, I have the genetics to grow like crazy. I am currently 310lbs., and able to wear size 38 waist pants.

The first time with creatine I ate 4K calories per day. My squat went from 225 for 20 to 295 for 17. Rock bottom to boot.

With andro, the results were crazy like I said. I was doing hanging cleans with 300lbs for reps. Also pressed 225 for 24 after a workout.

No, I have not used steroids. But once I do I will be a freak.

Don't hate me because I grow easy........

You want results? Try doing heavy Olympic lifts and see how much weight you put on then.

6ft4 310 all natural, you must make the michelin tire man green with envy!!!!

Top Bottom