Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what is best to add with Deca for mass

As 2Thick and I were discussing earlier in the thread, Deca and Winny is a very good stack. But I still feel the need for test if you just want more size. It won't take much test though, with the Deca/Winny combo. Just add a bit of test to that, and you should get some awesome gains.

Last edited:
badazzwhitedude said:
As 2Thick and I were discussing earlier in the thread, Deca and Winny is a very good stack. But I still feel the need for test if you just want more size. It won't take much test though, with the Deca/Winny combo. Just add a bit of test to that, and you should get some awesome gains.

I am going to do,

300mg Deca week 1-10
250mg test week 1-8
How should I run the winny????

This will be my 2nd cycle. On my first I gained 25lbs and kept 22lbs on sust 250mg per week for 8 weeks. So im going to keep it kinda low dose again and just add a bit to it. I want to keep the winny kinda low dose as well. What form of winny is best?

Mr_Pincushonass said:

I am going to do,

300mg Deca week 1-10
250mg test week 1-8
How should I run the winny????

This will be my 2nd cycle. On my first I gained 25lbs and kept 22lbs on sust 250mg per week for 8 weeks. So im going to keep it kinda low dose again and just add a bit to it. I want to keep the winny kinda low dose as well. What form of winny is best?

I would run it like this:

Weeks 1-8 Sust @ 250mg
Weeks 1-8 Deca @ 375mg
Weeks 3-10 Winny @ 25mg/day

If it were me, I would run the Deca for just 8 weeks. I am assuming you will be using Ttokkyo Deca. That would be 1 1/4 cc per week (375mg weekly). Then I would run the Winny at 25mg a day (you said low dose) weeks 3-10. The reason for this is to start the Winny when the Deca starts to kick in, and to continue using it after your last injection of Deca, but while it is still in your system, to help protect yourself from progesterone gyno, and to solidify gains. 25mg a day, may not do too much to protect yourself from possible gyno if you are sensitive to it, but it definitely won't hurt. Hope this helps.

Best mass builder I have ever done is Dbol/Deca/Sust

Deca/Winny is also a great combo though.

When it comes to the end of the cycle and you lose the water from the test the gains may be around the same as a deca/winny cycle. You need to find what works well for you.

How much winny should you take to protect yourself against gyno? I would rather take the injection than the oral kind. Have any of you heard of winny powder? Is it hard on the liver like the pill is?

You may not agree..

But IMHO, the "best" products to go along with Deca for gaining mass would be Testosterone Suspension and Anadrol...

Not pretty, but for mass.....

Proper taper of anabolic's would be absolutely necessary.

Re: You may not agree..

Casamere said:
But IMHO, the "best" products to go along with Deca for gaining mass would be Testosterone Suspension and Anadrol...

Not pretty, but for mass.....

Proper taper of anabolic's would be absolutely necessary.

Anadrol and Deca? Hmmmmm..... A lot of progesterone there.....

Top Bottom