Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what is best to add with Deca for mass

dumbell said:
Yes, deca and winny are great combo, but.. how about deca-dick?? Does winny prevent it somehow?
I mean is deca+winny ONLY good?

Well i did deca only cycle 400mg ofr 8 weeks. Didnt notice anything with my sex drive. I guess they are like 1 of 10 who gets dd.

Deca/Winny? Sounds more like a cutting cycle which adds a little or maintains mass.

Test is best........& never forget the Dbol

IMHO

imo,i agree w/ 2thick on this one...deca/winny at low doses gave a solid 25 lb increase.deca/winny for cutting???not sure about that one.i had one mean appetite on this combo and ate all the time keeping my protein intake above 450g/day(i'm at 220 lbs).
the ultimate thing to do,would be to add the sust to the deca/winny...to make sure you don't get any deca-dick...:fro:

Did you guys use wiiny tabs for the whole cycle or just the last 5-6 weeks? What was your mg per day? I would think 50mg/ed would be fine. I'm adding wiiny with deca/sus, so I'm very currious.

Hey bud, shortly I am going to do::
1-8sust500mg
1-10deca400mgs
2-10winny50mgsed

I hope i gain a solid 20 beans but hey, i wont know till I do it. Good luck with your cycle. I just hope the pimples dont get to bad.

Top Bottom